• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnerJacky

Apr 24, 2014
    Thanks for this information. Gun shows are always love by the gun lovers as it will help them to know about new models of gun and can buy their favorite choice. There are different varieties in the gun shows such as air guns, airsoft guns, toy guns, replicas, antiques both firing and non-firing, dummy ammo etc. I love to go gun shows.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Was there late last year; lots of ammo, supplies, reload stuff and C & R. Walked out with a Ruger 10/22 and 50-round mag. No probs from the dealers I interacted with. For $5 admission it can't be beat IMHO.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Thanks for this information. Gun shows are always love by the gun lovers as it will help them to know about new models of gun and can buy their favorite choice. There are different varieties in the gun shows such as air guns, airsoft guns, toy guns, replicas, antiques both firing and non-firing, dummy ammo etc. I love to go gun shows.

Dummy ammo, airsoft, replicas and toy guns? Are you in the correct forum? :lol2:

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    this is always a good show with a wide selection to pick from and good prices. Unfortunately I will be at the Nur Temple show in De.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    usually a vendor at both, but I've been doing Nur Temple longer and support their cause to the point that I do four shows there a year.
    like I said usually do both but this year they fall on same date so I had to pick.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'm in desperate need for magazines for my CZ 58. Any chance I could come up with a half dozen at the PA show?

I work most weekends, so it's difficult for me to get to the VA and PA shows, but as it happens I'm off on the 17th.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    usually a vendor at both, but I've been doing Nur Temple longer and support their cause to the point that I do four shows there a year.
    like I said usually do both but this year they fall on same date so I had to pick.

What is Nur Temple like? How does it compare to other shows?

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    reasonable size, pretty good selection, great home made food. it is a private run show that supports the Shriners. I have always ran across some really good deals at this show both C&R and new. plus all shopping at the show and in the area is tax free. As a bonus the new Cabela's is in the area.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    reasonable size, pretty good selection, great home made food. it is a private run show that supports the Shriners. I have always ran across some really good deals at this show both C&R and new. plus all shopping at the show and in the area is tax free. As a bonus the new Cabela's is in the area.

Correct, only a few miles away :D

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    Both this show in Lebanon and the one in De. Sat 9-5 Sun 9-3
    This show will be three halls and 500 tables.
    The De. show will be 131 tables as of 6pm Fri 5-16

GasTerp09

Major League Gas Passer
    Dec 3, 2011
    Towson, MD
    Thinking of heading up to Lebanon tomorrow. Looking for reasonable deals on optics and ammo. Anyone go today? How was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom