Leaked Democrat Document Instructs Anti-Gunners to Use National Tragedies as Opportun

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• Gun-ViolenceMessaging-Guide-PDF-1.pdf
      343.3 KB · Views: 100
    Last edited:

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Clueless gun owners that vote Democrat people that can't think for themselves and base reality on what comes out of a television set at 6PM and 11PM..

Probably both but I'm tired of hearing coworkers spout out whatever crap they read on Yahoo or saw on the news last night as fact.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    EL1227, thanks for attaching that PDF...I'm blocked at work.

I don't know why I'm surprised, but the repeated encouragement to use emotional stories rather than logic really does floor me.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    You forgot THIS ...

This is the culmination of a century long Domestic Enemy Campaign!!!. Alinsky check, Cloward and Piven check,
    vvv eliminate civilian firearms......

Gun control policy of the Clinton Administration
    To be revisted when The HildeBeast gets elected in 2016, because people seem to forget her college thesis ...

Hillary Rodham senior thesis

In early 1993, the White House requested that Wellesley not release the thesis to anyone. Wellesley complied, instituting a new rule that closed access to the thesis of any sitting U.S. president or first lady, a rule that in practice applied only to Rodham. Clinton critics and several biographers seized upon this action as a sure sign that the thesis held politically explosive contents that would reveal her radicalism or extremism. Hostile Clinton biographer Barbara Olson wrote in 1999 that Clinton "does not want the American people to know the extent to which she internalized and assimilated the beliefs and methods of Saul Alinsky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom