Lawsuit Re-filed in New York. Looks like some of the rulings on their issues could affect Maryland.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Already covered over in the National 2A sub forum:

Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015
    I hope MD state parks no go zone gets shut down. I used to love hiking at Ptap state park.

Now, that place sucks and I hate it. Never going there ever.

Unless I can carry there, then I love it again.

Until then I hate it and it sucks

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I hope MD state parks no go zone gets shut down. I used to love hiking at Ptap state park.

I'm looking for people to support MSI in a lawsuit against the park ban

PM me for info

You mean because of the folks who park along Route 1 and head for the river?

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой

Bright Lights, Big City​

gf1.jpg

gf2.jpg

gf3.jpg

gf4.jpg

gf5.jpg

gf6.jpg

Longhorse

MSI Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2021
    Well I hope that makes everyone there feel safer. They should add a note that unlicensed gun carriers aren't allowed to enter with a gun either. That is certain to be effective.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Well I hope that makes everyone there feel safer. They should add a note that unlicensed gun carriers aren't allowed to enter with a gun either. That is certain to be effective.
    That's what the others is for. Not like thugs follow the rules or buy guns legally.

Unfortunately a couple of the flashes got skipped and didn't do the whole Spanish thing. ¿Entendéis?

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay

Im with you. I used to go the Patapsco to fish. Now it looks like hundreds of illegals on the Rio Grande. Cant get down the bank because of families camping out with hammocks in trees, camp fires and trash they throw all over. Yeah and you get some shittie looks from them because you get disgusted with them

Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015
    Im with you. I used to go the Patapsco to fish. Now it looks like hundreds of illegals on the Rio Grande. Cant get down the bank because of families camping out with hammocks in trees, camp fires and trash they throw all over. Yeah and you get some shittie looks from them because you get disgusted with them

Yeah people really have not respected ptap valley. It’s a shame too. Real gem for this area. I have spent countless hours and hiked countless miles in them woods

PEEJAY

Dec 2, 2020
    Its so baaaaaad. Where do they all come from lol. Its like all the worst people (all makes and models) in MD are drawn to the patapsco like moths to a flame. I lived right on the river and have balt co police on speed dial. Its so bad we had to move. My neighbor and I took turns losing hair protecting our property. Eventually had to hire off duty police to sit in the driveway on weekends. They couldnt believe how bad it was. We always got our moneys worth and they got lots of practice dealing with degenerates

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom