• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    In the search for someone to laser engrave my NFA registered SBR, I was in contact with “Jeff” for all future engraving needs. At the time, he wasn’t quite set up yet, but should be up and running this week. He’s off of 231, in Calvert County. Retired LEO and Veteran. Please give him a call, if you’re in need of a Gunsmith or engraving. When asked if he could do designs, he said yes. So even if you don’t need a suppressor or SBR done, for ATF compliance, he may be able to do your favorite design. There are very few places to have this done, especially in Southern Maryland, for some reason, so, I thought it important to pass on.
    87D9BF3D-2F17-4B7E-91FE-D861B6673898.jpeg

wb3jma

Nov 15, 2020
    Belcamp, MD Harford County
    Trigger is not bad and improves with usage, although some are not thrilled with the reset. Accuracy is great includes the 3 things people most disliked by the old BHP's. Has better sights, a deeper Beaver Tail and no magazine disconnect safety. extractor issues seem to have been cleared up now that they are well into the 15K serial #'s mine is in the 13K range. Like it just as much if not better than my CZ 75B.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Trigger is not bad and improves with usage, although some are not thrilled with the reset. Accuracy is great includes the 3 things people most disliked by the old BHP's. Has better sights, a deeper Beaver Tail and no magazine disconnect safety. extractor issues seem to have been cleared up now that they are well into the 15K serial #'s mine is in the 13K range. Like it just as much if not better than my CZ 75B.
    Thank you! I think it’s a good looking pistol, with great ergonomics

Attachments

• 849D8B75-2243-4787-AA0B-5F9CD7D3C56D.jpeg
      849D8B75-2243-4787-AA0B-5F9CD7D3C56D.jpeg
      82.3 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads