• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I hope our representative in Annapolis are taking notes. We are coming for them. 2014

A LOT of people voted Dem because of the truce on guns in the 90s. Clinton warned the dems, don't trivialize the gun culture. What did O'Malley say? They are a minority. A lot of people voting against Giron were blue-collar democrats.

All I can say is, they were warned, with over 1,000,000 emails. O'Malley's career is over he will never get elected to national office.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Sound familiar ...

Just change the names to Miller and Frosh ...

It would be accurate to say that the recall campaign was driven by opposition to the anti-gun bills which Morse and Giron pushed through the legislature. But this is only the first part of the story. As it turns out, Morse and Giron sealed their fates on March 4, the day that the anti-gun bills were heard in Senate committees. At Morse’s instruction, only 90 minutes of testimony per side were allowed on each of the gun bills. As a result, hundreds of Colorado citizens were prevented from testifying even briefly. Many of them had driven hours to come to the Capitol, traveling from all over the state.

That same day, 30 Sheriffs came to testify. They too were shut out, with only a single Sheriff allowed to testify on any given bill. So while one Sheriff testified, others stood up with him in support.

Admirably, Morse had urged his Committee Chairs to be polite and courteous to all witnesses, and they were. But President Morse did not follow the standard practice of the Colorado legislature, by which any citizen who wishes to testify is allowed to be heard, at least briefly. The patient endurance of Colorado legislative committees which have heard hour upon hour of testimony on bills about gay rights, motorcycle helmets, and other social controversies is a tribute to our republican form of government.

GAWD, we need recall soooo badly ...

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    I sent both Morse and Giron emails telling them to clean out their desks and leave the building. I hope that at the very least, a crying staffer reads them.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    It was national news before our side won.....now it's a 2 second snippet...POS media.

I knew the anti side lost this morning becuase NPR said nothing about it on the radio. Had they won NPR would have been all like, "NRA loses recall election and all pro gun people are shown to be stupid."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom