• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tjv4163

Jun 27, 2012
    21234 city side
    We are in committee voting on concurring with the gun bill as it came out of the House. We finally got a copy of the bill. The vote to concur in committee was 7-4. Those voting against concuring were: Jacobs, Getty, Shank and Stone. I know it's terribly late, but it would be nice to have support in the Senate gallery. This thing is greased to go. I don't think we will be allowed to vote on the individual amendments put on in the House. That is wrong....we do it on every other bill that comes over from the House with amendments on it. We will put up a fight.....stay tuned

this is how they we get us!

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Just sent this to Brochin via the Legislature website:

Subject: Campaign Donations
    Body:
    While I am not in your district, it will be my great pleasure to send a campaign donation to any/all opponents of yours in the 2014 election. Please be advised, this is all due to your stance on the Governor's pet bill this year.

ToneGrail

MSI, NRA, & SAF Member
    Dec 18, 2008
    Towson, People's Republik of MD
    Just sent this to Brochin:

Senator Brochin,

As a registered Democrat and gun owner, I am counting on you to vote against this horrible bill that will only serve to penalize law-abiding citizens like myself.

That also means voting AGAINST CLOTURE should it come to a filibuster in addition to voting against the bill. I must inform you if you fail to do both I will not be able to support you in the next primary and will do what I can to encourage others to vote for your opponent.

Please do what you can to defeat this horrible bill. As a moderate Blue Dog Democrat, I’ve supported you in the past because I’ve felt you’ve we’ve the same views on many issues, but I cannot continue to support you if you decide to cave into political pressure from the extreme fringes of our party. Please do the right thing!

Sincerely,
    xxxxxxx
    Towson, MD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom