JULY 6-7 Timonium, MD Gun Show (Fairgrounds Exhibition Hall)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aznboi87

BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    I dont look at 10 round mags at Dulles. I look for normal capacity. Most mags are going to be within a couple bucks between vendors. Depending on the mag, I doubt there is a whole lot of margin in them.
    Last time I went to Dulles expo I was looking fora 33rd glock mag for my SW Response 9mm. ALL vendors, were selling exactly at $40, except for 1 that was at $50

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    good thing about MD gun shows is that all guns "should be" md compliant. Dulles Expo you will have to see if the rifles are HBAR.
    as big as Dulles Expo gun shows they definitely have more vendors, you'd think they be more competitive in pricing. but no.............. seems like they all agreed to a certain price "pre-negotiated." as in a 10 rd glock mag is pretty much the same price no matter which vendor you go to
    All the vendor has to do is take a "sticky note" and right "Heavy" and stick it on the barrel.
    That constitutes "Advertised as a heavy barrel"

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    shhhhh... I said 10 round because *ahem* it's md complaint.
    It is perfectly legal to own, use, carry magazines over 10 rounds in MD. You just cant buy/transfer/build them in the state. You can buy them out of state and bring them in and use them.

aznboi87

BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    All the vendor has to do is take a "sticky note" and right "Heavy" and stick it on the barrel.
    That constitutes "Advertised as a heavy barrel"
    Not the vendor, manufacture has to advertise it. I've never seen at dullex expo any vendor actually put a "heavy" "hbar" on the barrel/rife they sell

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    shhhhh... I said 10 round because *ahem* it's md complaint.
    Nobody at Dulles cares about that.

If you didn't already know- you can go to VA and bring a trailer, buy 100,000 standard capacity magazines, and drive back to MD. And no law was even bent.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Not the vendor, manufacture has to advertise it. I've never seen at dullex expo any vendor actually put a "heavy" "hbar" on the barrel/rife they sell

Haven't seen them last cpl shows . but Templar Rifles of NoVa has a specialty of Maryland Legal .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    shatter

Latest threads

Top Bottom