• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    So I got a hand me down bow from my uncle. A Diamond the Rock 2.0, went to the Gun Rack in MT Airy and with them not being a Bowtech dealer they didn't have any parts or didn't want to work on my bow.

They pointed me to Jefferson Archery, and i'm glad they did. First off the shop is nice, has a lot of selection without being overly cluttered.

The staff was fantastic to work with and friendly, My wife even commented that I can go there anytime I want as they made her feel welcome as well :party29:.

They had the part in a bin at the bottom that I needed to get my draw length right, he set the tiller, adjusted the peep, and put a new kisser on in short order.

I'm going to be stopping up to get arrows this weekend!!! it's great to find a local shop that doesn't make you seem like an idiot when your just starting.

Well Done!!

Gunlawyer

Jan 18, 2013
    Knoxville, MD
    They are my local shop, only about 10 minutes away if that and I have found them to be very friendly and helpful. I bought a new Matthews Creed limited edition (factory camo as well on the cam and idler wheel) from them a couple years ago and have been a loyal customer ever since.

quickdraw17

I'd rather be shooting...
    Jun 24, 2013
    It's a fantastic shop, they set me up back in 2008 with my first bow and I've been going back ever since. The staff has always been beyond helpful and does a lot of little things without bothering to charge me for it.

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    That's where I went last year to get my first bow. They were great folks and set me up with everything I needed to start learning. They never treated me like I was stupid or an inconvenience because I was a complete newb. Great shop. :thumbsup:

I just wish it was closer to me so I could blow more of my money there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom