• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    "Each day brings us closer to understanding how violence erupted at the Capitol on January 6"

If he wants to "understand" how or why, all he has to do is look in a stinkin' mirror along with all of his other libtard pukes.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ehh . Y'all apparently have never read a " Newsletter " from any experienced politician . At least half of them read just like that , with only names changed .

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    Jamie is taking over for Chuck Schumer..... “The most dangerous place in Washington is between Jamie Raskin and a TV camera.”

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Ehh . Y'all apparently have never read a " Newsletter " from any experienced politician . At least half of them read just like that , with only names changed .

I am routinely subjected to self-love letters from Little Sarah Elfreth, my state senator. According to her email, everything is fine, just fine.

Attachments

• this-is-fine.jpg
      this-is-fine.jpg
      49.3 KB · Views: 185

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    This ^^^^

I can't and won't give a political opinion on the guy, but he does put in the hours responding to his constituents. A friend of mine went to school with Raskin's late son, and the son said that the phone was ringing at all hours with people directly asking his dad for assistance on things.

And the piece of shit plays chess on his computer while ignoring testimony that he should be paying attention to. F*** him.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    And the piece of shit plays chess on his computer while ignoring testimony that he should be paying attention to. F*** him.

You gotta give him credit - after being razzed unmercifully by most of the planet, the little turd did find a hairdresser. With hedge clippers, no doubt.

Chase Houston

MDS, MSI, NRA Lifetime
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2022
    Chevy Chase, MD
    Sadly, he’ll probably be our next senator once Cardin fades into the sunset. Van Hollen and Raskin…that’s scary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom