• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overboost44

Sonic
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I picked up an Enigma and set it up for my CZ Rami; it definitely wants to aim at my tender areas. It looks like I'll need a wedge to tuck the grip in and get the barrel pointing away from my body. Two o'clock will probably be my comfort spot.

Phlster just came up with a wedge kit on their site; I'm hoping I can use it to get the ergonomics right. I think some of their holsters have the wedge built in, but I had to use a different brand, and adapt it for the Enigma setup.

Now that the weather's turning frosty, OWB solutions are looking more manageable. I'm also looking into a shoulder rig.
    I just got my Enigma yesterday. Wore it for a few hours today and I can get it very comfortable (at 11:00 as a lefty) but when sitting for a while the muzzle digs into the groin area. I am going to get a wedge also. It is totally concealed with a t-shirt and sweats. If you aren't on their FB page, check it out, there are a lot of other wedges people are using or they are making their own. I forget, but I think they want $30 for their wedge kit

Bob A

MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I just got my Enigma yesterday. Wore it for a few hours today and I can get it very comfortable (at 11:00 as a lefty) but when sitting for a while the muzzle digs into the groin area. I am going to get a wedge also. It is totally concealed with a t-shirt and sweats. If you aren't on their FB page, check it out, there are a lot of other wedges people are using or they are making their own. I forget, but I think they want $30 for their wedge kit
    They also have some kind of nifty bag system for those who are really tender; some fancy material that reduces chafing etc to nearly unnoticeable. Maybe it works, in fact it probably does. If you could get the material, someone who knows how to work a sewing machine could run one up in a hour or less.

Maybe I'll get a Mink pistol bag. Just the thing for winter, and all the girls will want to rub up against your gun . . .

Overboost44

Sonic
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    $53 for mine all in
    Thats seems a bit much. I may try my luck with...a mink pistol bag :lol2:
    They also have some kind of nifty bag system for those who are really tender; some fancy material that reduces chafing etc to nearly unnoticeable. Maybe it works, in fact it probably does. If you could get the material, someone who knows how to work a sewing machine could run one up in a hour or less.

Maybe I'll get a Mink pistol bag. Just the thing for winter, and all the girls will want to rub up against your gun . . .
    Haha. Hey if that works, let me know. They also talked about moleskin to prevent chafing.

Bob A

MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Thats seems a bit much. I may try my luck with...a mink pistol bag :lol2:

Haha. Hey if that works, let me know. They also talked about moleskin to prevent chafing.
    PETA will have something to say about that. SAVE THE MOLES!

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    Can still carry in shorts/sweatpants with a drawstring. I replaced the belt clip with a Ulticlip on a AIWB holster I have for my CW380. I carry this when working out hiking/biking, tried a belly band, which is maybe a little better running, but not as comfortable or easy to use. Between the tiny 10oz pistol and the clip that secures to basically any pants, or the minimalist pocket holster, it's easy to carry just about everywhere. Can see this setup dwarfed by a P365 in a pocket holster.
    This^. Carry a p365 in South Florida. Gym shorts and a t shirt using an ulticlip holster. If I'm lazy a 5.11 fanny pack which is slim enough that my t shirts ride over it. I made my gun suit my lifestyle. Not the other way around

babalou

MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Monkey County
    This^. Carry a p365 in South Florida. Gym shorts and a t shirt using an ulticlip holster. If I'm lazy a 5.11 fanny pack which is slim enough that my t shirts ride over it. I made my gun suit my lifestyle. Not the other way around
    :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    devcole1717

Latest threads

Top Bottom