• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    They charged my card on 5/29 and my FFL arrived yesterday 8/27.
    So I know I need to make copies of it and not sign the original, but what about the id card at the bottom?

UpperMarlboroMan

Mar 11, 2013
    They charged my card on 5/29 and my FFL arrived yesterday 8/27.
    So I know I need to make copies of it and not sign the original, but what about the id card at the bottom?

You can laminate it and put it in your wallet so you can always have it with you. Never know when you might need it. I don't do that as I just keep an unsigned copy of the whole license in my glove compartment...

Americus

Feb 9, 2013
    That's what she said?

beat me to it

images

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Do not Sign the original.

Made a bunch of copies, sign one, scan it (make a PDF or JPG) login to every firearm dealer that has a web site, set up an account, email or upload the signed copy to the accounts also scan your drivers licenses and upload it.

A few firearm dealers have forms you have to complete and upload. All this saves you time when you see a deal you don't have screw around looking for your FFL3/ drivers lic. The last thing spend some time researching what you want and how much your willing to pay, then kiss your bank account good bye.

Congrats the madness will take you, Enjoy. ;)

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    Do not Sign the original.

Made a bunch of copies, sign one, scan it (make a PDF or JPG) login to every firearm dealer that has a web site, set up an account, email or upload the signed copy to the accounts also scan your drivers licenses and upload it.

A few firearm dealers have forms you have to complete and upload. All this saves you time when you see a deal you don't have screw around looking for your FFL3/ drivers lic. The last thing spend some time researching what you want and how much your willing to pay, then kiss your bank account good bye.

Congrats the madness will take you, Enjoy. ;)

I already have accounts set up. I just need to upload the scanned copy. Should the scanned copy be signed? Also whats the small ID for?

And the madness has taken over. I've been eyeballing the CZs and Walthers on widners. not to mention Mosins, Mausers and other surplus firearms. As for the bank account it's pretty much drained anyways. wife and kids make sure of that. lol

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    While visiting my 01 FFL holder tonight to pick up my newest acquisition - a Springfield Armory SAR 48 - we talked about the card at the bottom.
    It's just for quick reference and CAN NOT be used in place of the license.

Congratulations!

I've been spending too much on soon-to-be-banned-and-evil guns to be able to use my 03.................yet.

Thanks! basically it will stay attatched for the time being then.

I was hoping to spend mor eon evil soon to be banned firearms but life happened and has prevented me from doing so. Oh well. Hopefully I can get one or 2 more purchases in before the deadline. Doubt it but hopeful

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    If you want a CZ-82 better get it soon, they have 12 round mags and I don't think you'll find anyone that will sale them without the mags. They are great shooters, the 9x18 mak rounds are not bad if you can find them they are going for around $20/50. P1-/P-38 are also very nice. Wish my job hadn't drop out I would have picked up a couple more of each before my funds dried up. Now I look in the couch for change to buy ammo.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom