Is There a Business in Maryland that Can Create a Forestock Piece for my Berthier Rifle 1907/15 ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I recently bought a Berthier rifle through an estate auction and the rifle came with a Mosin forestock zipped to the front of the gun. I would like to be able to restore the gun but finding the piece online has proven impossible so I would need one created.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    I recently bought a Berthier rifle through an estate auction and the rifle came with a Mosin forestock zipped to the front of the gun. I would like to be able to restore the gun but finding the piece online has proven impossible so I would need one created.
    If it's the carbine version: http://fox-military.com/en/stock.php?id_produkt=124

Your only other option is to keep an eye out on naturabuy.fr

My M16 only got restored because a member here had a duffle-cut stock that he was willing to part with.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Forget Fox as their only stock is for the rare M34 Berthier carbine/rifle. Won't fit either the std M16 rifle or carbine. Too bad as their product looks nice and the price is reasonable. I nearly went this route for my M34 restoration when I found an original up on Ebay in Europe at the last minute. Finding Berthier stocks is a b*tch. Easier for the carbine for what that's worth. Take tallen702s advice and lurk naturabuy.fr. The only hitch I run across there is the occasional vendor who won't export outside of the EU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom