• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDNavyVet

Mar 25, 2013
    PG County
    Progressives would rather die than stand up and fight for their life, property, freedom. California deserves everything they have coming to them.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    certain shotguns are now deemed "assault weapons"

what's next water guns

Trenchfoot

Kent Island native
    May 17, 2013
    Stationed in the PRK
    Yeah, we got smacked pretty hard today. The funny thing is, the most ardent supporter of fighting these bills was 1) A Dem, 2) A minority and 3) Representing Los Angeles. Showing that the 2A should transcend political parties, race and population. Alas, he couldn't really do much to change any minds. They made no attempt to hide the fact that the ultimate goal is confiscation. They also know that banning semi-automatic rifles will not do a single thing to curb violent crime.

I truly think that Kalifornia is beyond saving. The contempt for the traditional American by the politicians here is disgusting. Being a traditional American has nothing to do with race, religion or sexuality. A traditional American believes in working hard, individual Liberty and American exceptionalism. Politicians here have more respect for the 3rd generation on welfare criminal than the law abiding, middle class, gun owner. Criminals here are just victims of society. We, the gun owners, are the dangerous ones.

The bullet button and 10rd mag limits were annoying, but not enough for most CA gun owners to leave. I believe that those with the means to, will leave CA if these bills become law. I know I am glad that my enlistment is up in a few months and look forward to relocating. I've narrowed it down to AZ, NM, WA, TX, AK and NH.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    tumblr_m308knQoPt1qhaemuo1_400.jpg

12665_298728626895598_1258878893_n.jpg

reminds me of rage against the machine

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Dumbest thing I have read in a while.

I heard on Cam & Co. that one Senator suggested that those with existing guns have the hole sealed up with solder, making it a 10 round one time use gun.

Close bolt, pop off base plate, load and make ready :innocent0

Hmmm, I knid of want to try this just to see if I can get it to work.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Progressives would rather die than stand up and fight for their life, property, freedom. California deserves everything they have coming to them.

Careful there. If it were not for LA, Illegals and the Bay Area California would be solid Republican. As recently as the early 90's it was a GOP stronghold.

cz27jim

I *am* a curio and relic!
    Sep 27, 2012
    "... keep the circulation of firearms and ammunition out of the hands of dangerous persons, and strengthen education on gun ownership,"

dangerous persons -> any gun owner

strengthen education on gun ownership -> make sure you understand that you can't have them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom