• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    It took my daughter adopted from Russia almost 10 years to be able to say "pesky moose and squirrel" without sounding like Natasha :)

That's the funniest freakin' thing I've heard in 2013! I have an adopted nephew, also Russian, and never thought to ask him about Boris and Natasha ... but he came here young enough that he sounds like a good Carolina kid.

I need to get him a Mosin!

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I fired a Makarov my Dad owned a few months ago and just loved it. Where can you find a Makarov in excellent condition? I've heard the E. German models and Russian models are best... What do you think?

Yep ... the E. German and Russian models (in reverse order) are best, but they are all nice. I just got a really nice Bulgarian from Dan's Ammo yesterday. It's almost new-looking, and came with 2 mags, holster, lanyard, and cleaning rod. The factory finish on the Bulgarians isn't the same as what the Germans cranked out, but they are still great guns. Not C&R, unfortunately, but they fill a gap in the Makarov collection. Mine was about $285, once shipping was factored in.

I was gonna post a picture of it (and maybe some others) when I get some free time.

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    I can't disagree...

RUSSIAN+2.jpg

uhhhh, reverend -- you forgot the introduction. and this is?....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom