• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I'd be willing to pick them up and split them with LLkoolkeg if he's willing. I really only need a couple of the discs.
    No worries, Drmsparks, you were 1st bird to the worm so I'm cool with however things shake out. Keggers can't be choosers, ya know, or gander too keenly at bequeathed equine dental work :)

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    If you end up holding any of the PS3 games after the gents above have their way, I'd be happy to come up and snag 'em. You somehow managed to not have a single game overlap with our PS3 collection - not that surprising I guess as we mostly used it to play unicorn and pony games for my daughter.

Just realized this is practically a necro thread now - ugh, sorry! :banghead:

Last edited:

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    No worries, Drmsparks, you were 1st bird to the worm so I'm cool with however things shake out. Keggers can't be choosers, ya know, or gander too keenly at bequeathed equine dental work :)

I totally lost track of this thread aafter this- I honestly don't need most of them, but there are a few we might like to play. I kept looking for it in the water cooler.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom