• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I am gauging interest in a group buy for any MSP qualified handgun instructors for instructor shirts, jackets, etc. I have been working on a logo for my own teaching and would be willing to take the lead on getting prices on apparel.

While I think it would be a very good idea to have a uniform look if there is no interest no problem.

TD

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Ahem...one of our specialties is artwork, design and in-house embroidery, vinyl, silk screen etc on all forms of clothing, which we also sell.

Just saying... ;)

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    And suddenly......... Haha

I will work getting a logo posted, and will give you first shot at the product A1. I have a person i have used in the past but since your a mds member I can't think of a better person, esp. Since you'll know what quality we will want.

I'm sure once we get the logo set up it could be put on an array of clothing. Polos, long sleeve polos/shirts, hoodies, jackets, etc.

TD

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    html]
    image_zpsojk0nuov.png
    [/URL]

Sorry for the delay but here ya go. I have consulted with some people who i trust in a certain state level LE agency and these should be fine and not ruffle feathers. I lIke the One that says Qualified Handgun, but let me know what you think. I'm thinking a red polo in short and long sleeves, also a lighter weight zip up jacket, like an under armor with a fleece lining. But I think A1 can make some brand suggestions.

TD

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Did you check out the variety and options at Queensboro.com?

I did not, since A1 mentioned he could do it I wanted to give him first shot at a quote. If he doesn't think he can do it I'll check that site and I also have someone I have done a large amount of business with here in Harford Co I bet can make us a great deal.

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom