• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    If you read the ad it says "price raised through the roof to discourage back orders that we may never be able to fill"

I don't think they really INTEND to sell any for that price. But I'd like to shake the hand of the crazy man that does pay that much. They really should be committed.

They also need to learn how to spell. Their ad says "threw the roof" I used the correct spelling. Nice and profeshunal!!

survivorRob

Apr 1, 2009
    I ordered 12, even though I only have one AR, and I ordered a bunch of LPK's too as well as 20 firing pins. This will help keep the dust off of my crates of Mosins and boxes of .223 ammo I will never shoot.

Ahem, sorry I just channeled the inner workings of the mind of a panic buyer.

OSOK1776

Oct 26, 2011
    Glen Burnie
    some e-portals do not have granular control of stock. Its either "permit backorder, or not" on all items. With that said I am sure they have tons of items that they would want people to back order due to the fact that they may only be weeks out. So instead of shutting off back order for all products they just raised that price so high no one would buy it.

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    I guess the feds are buying them all... dang keyword program that theyre using works really good, as soon as it gets in stock their agents get to buy them right away...lol!!! Should we suggest to these online store to change the spelling to "Balls Carrier Groin"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom