• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Shocked I tell you... Shocked. Yet this will pass, be tried in court and overturned on the new standard (which should have always been the standard). I still wish SCOTUS would once and for all shut this mess down (at the next opportunity that is).

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Just like the states repeating their resistance to the federal inactment of civil rights.

It will take several smack downs before they learn.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    It will take several smack downs before they learn.
    before they learn what?

they've already learned. zero repercussions (no fines, no jail time, not even tarring and feathering) for continuing to infringe on the 2A, so they're going to keep doing that.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    before they learn what?

they've already learned. zero repercussions (no fines, no jail time, not even tarring and feathering) for continuing to infringe on the 2A, so they're going to keep doing that.

This.
    We need some sort of change in our system where passing laws that are known to be unconstitutional will result in these people getting sued, jailed, or removed from office (not by voting them out either)
    They all took and oath and are violating it on purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JollyPedro

Aug 15, 2022
    St Mary's County
    Much Moore of this heading our way here in Maryland.
    SCOTUS says otherwise, lol!! Our dumba** assault weapon and standard cap mag ban is about to be a thing of the past and hopefully we have a MoCo ruling also before the MGA can pass anything else restricting the right to carry. The battles need to play out still, but in the end we win as the rules have now changed.

wpage

Ultimate Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    Southern Delaware
    Remember, these clowns are mostly lawyers. Whats job security for lawyers?

Endless court time... Who loses? As these carpet baggers game the system. Taxpayers and gun owner.... Sad but true.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    So,, coming soon in Illinois:
    If you are a law abiding adult male of 20 years old,,, If you want to go hunting, you have to go with your Dad???????

"There would be carve outs for people under 21 who are enlisted in the armed services or for those who are with an adult hunting, Morgan said."

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    SCOTUS says otherwise, lol!! Our dumba** assault weapon and standard cap mag ban is about to be a thing of the past and hopefully we have a MoCo ruling also before the MGA can pass anything else restricting the right to carry. The battles need to play out still, but in the end we win as the rules have now changed.
    I'm not quite as jolly as you are Pedro as far as our 2A future in Maryland and MoCo is concerned. That said, I sure do hope to be wrong and share in your jollyness.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    This.
    We need some sort of change in our system where passing laws that are known to be unconstitutional will result in these people getting sued, jailed, or removed from office (not by voting them out either)

all this

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    The issue is that lower courts are not following the bruin ruling. And the supreme courts is staying out 2A cases right now. So nothing is going to change.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    This.

This. At some point, it becomes little more than publicly funded harassment of the citizenry.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    The issue is that lower courts are not following the bruin ruling. And the supreme courts is staying out 2A cases right now. So nothing is going to change.
    They're not staying out, they can't make another ruling until another post-Bruen case comes before them for decision and Bruen was issued at the very end of the 2021-2022 term. It'll be a year or more before any of the 2A cases they remanded with Bruen can get re-adjudicated at SCOTUS.

before they learn what?

At this point they know their infringement will be shot down. Blue states and local government will now open the flood gates with anti 2A legislation in order to attempt to bankrupt the 2A advocates...they will be successful too....Until SCOTUS actually defines what an infringement is and rule that the 2nd amendment means what is says, no more, no less they will continue...and that is unlikely to ever happen...as long as their is legal precedent set buy false 2A regulation they will continue...

The sad part is many of you right here believe that there should be certain "common sense" regulation on the 2nd amendment. that's all the leftist need...the 2nd amendment says nothing about:
    what you can and cannot possess
    who can and cannot keep and bear arms
    that the states have the right to regulate arms possession
    that you must have the government's permission to purchase or own any firearm

Yet there are those right here that believe there should be some regulation...

And by doing so fall right into the gun grabbing politicians trap...any regulation sets precedent for infringement...

congratulations, you've done this to yourselves...

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    screenshot-2017-09-10-at-8-20-13-pm.png

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    This.

I thought Impeachment was supposed to be the answer for this??

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I thought Impeachment was supposed to be the answer for this??
    And how well has that worked? If the people who are tasked with this and refuse to follow their oath as well then impeachment becomes irrelevant.
    They should be allowed to be personally sued for their actions

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom