• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Anybody have a guy that does small side work excavation jobs in St Marys? I need a berm on the range expanded. No dirt needed to be brought in. Probably a few hours in a mini ex. Berms are too high to do with a skid loader. My normal guy has been ghosting me so I'm trying to find someone else to do it. Thanks

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    It's stupid easy to rent heavy equipment from Home Depot. Like they'll just give you keys and a trailer for a really decent rate.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    And a boat load of fun to operate when not doing it for a living. However I'm not sure I can tow anything that heavy behind my Jetta.
    Doable
    image-1273359071.png

But not recommended...

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Stupid easy... I've done this 3-4 times now. You just need something to pull the trailer although with a little more $$, that's even solvable.
    I rented a skid steer for a week. Literally handed me the keys and I left. No instructions. The only part that is a bit sketchy is that the first thing you have to do with this piece of machinery you never operated is get it off the trailer.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I rented a skid steer for a week. Literally handed me the keys and I left. No instructions. The only part that is a bit sketchy is that the first thing you have to do with this piece of machinery you never operated is get it off the trailer.
    Pay a couple bucks for insurance and wear the seat belt... you'll be fine when it's all done.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Yeah I looked at United rentals down the road. For the cost I could likely just have someone come do it. May be the route I go if I can't get someone out here in the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom