• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Jul 5, 2022
    West Friendship
    I whole heartedly know this site is mostly dedicated to guns and gun ownership.
    Only reason I posted here was some of you posted “death if the muscle car”
    Firstly, I’m not sure what was referenced to about cut and paste. This is my words and mine only.
    If I want to own an ICE vehicle I’ll drive what I want and go as far as I want without having to spend an hour or so charging an EV. I’m not falling into this “counter culture crap” trap. If you drive an EV, that’s your choice and really don’t care about the environment.
    As so Toyota, they are at least making strides in the development of hydrogen powered engines.
    I can tell by the response it’s probably EV driving people who’ve been led to believe by the government it’s the right thing to do.
    So if you want to be the sheep being misled by the wolf, be what you will. But, I am the sheepdog who will guard what is rightfully mine to drive.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    One, we have MULTIPLE threads about EVs. Multiple threads where most of the posters share your beliefs about EVs. You have now twice posted in the forum for Comments and Suggestions for the board itself. If you're suggesting the board shouldn't become an EV, this is the correct forum. Otherwise do a search for one of the other EV threads and preach to the choir there.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    What percentage of threads started in the sub forum are actually germane it its purpose? My guess is less than half.
    I gave up sorting them into the correct forum. If this topic hasn't been covered ad nauseum a dozen times in the water-cooler, I'd probably have let it run its course. That said, we have A LOT of EV threads so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom