• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cspafford

SSG, MP, SC
    Mar 9, 2010
    According to the FFL application, it asks for a valid hunting license. A note on the form says:

"If you answered "NO," you likely cannot lawfully possess a firearm and therefore cannot be a Federal firearms licensee."

I can only assume I need a hunting license to get my FFL (or it makes it easier). I've completed the online portion of the Hunter's Safety Course and need the field day portion. I tried to register for one that was yesterday in Calvert County, but never received a response to my emails.

Can anyone direct me to a field day event that will be conducted and where it might be? I'm anxious to get my FFL as soon as possible.

cspafford

SSG, MP, SC
    Mar 9, 2010
    I want to get a manufacturing license. Its unclear as to whether the hunting license is "required" or not. I would rather have all my ducks in a row so they don't have a reason to decline the application.

cspafford

SSG, MP, SC
    Mar 9, 2010
    Ok, now I see that the hunting license question falls under the Nonimmigrant Alien Certification of Compliance section. It doesn't apply to citizens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom