• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SouthCo

Nov 20, 2012
    Assuming you all know the HQL site is different than the HGP/77R site. And have to register/create an account separately on each site. My login for the HQL site is not my email address like it is for the HGP/77R site.

If you all know all that, I'd email them at msp.hql@maryland.gov

rob b

c@r collecting
    he used his email for the user name after logging into the hgp/77r site then dashboard to start the hql it then jumps to the hql page
    then he used his email for the username after logging into the site and password I watched what he used and he wrote it down the site is saying email or password is wrong
    makes no sense

Last edited:

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    he used his email for the user name after logging into the hgp/77r site then dashboard to start the hql it then jumps to the hql page
    All that link from the normal licensing page does is redirect you to the HQL portal, as noted. He probably needs to set up a new account on the HQL portal, if he hasn't already. They are different systems.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    thats hql portal its the one he used to create the account but says his email or password is wrong
    when he tries to log in
    also he never got any email from creating the account
    :thumbsup: Got my wires crossed on that - I thought he was accessing from the link in the licensing portal and thinking they were the same. I'd call the licensing division if he tried signing up, but never got a confirmation email for the HQL site.

SouthCo

Nov 20, 2012
    The HQL site does not use the email address as the Login like the HGP/77R site does. Need to create an separate account on the HQL page shown below. If having trouble will have to email them...

1682644282236.png

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    he clicked the create account and did it
    no email came he cant log in and he redid the account and it says the email is already used
    Did he check his spam/junk folder? Some of MSP’s email go there.

my son tried to register for the hql and it says his email or password is wrong
    triple checked all of it and its fine
    now it wont send a code to his email at all ???
    any help

thanks
    I had the same trouble with the DNR web page trying to buy a fishing license last week. Apparently the service or system that is supposed to reset your password is out of commission. I sent an email to the department of natural resources and they reset my password for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom