• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Was there any brass 9mm for less than $270 for 1,000 rounds?

SGAmmo had and may still have several brands of 9mm for $259 per 1000 with free shipping

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I’ve been wanting a Henry stainless all weather side gate 357. I’ve expected to pay full retail , around $1200, if I ever found one. Saw one there yesterday for 2K. No thanks.

Oh Shoot?

I picked that one up too, and put it down just as quickly. They are overpriced on most items.

They were selling Ruger and Sub2k PCCs for $799 during the pandemic panic when everything was in short supply, and they were going for $600 everywhere else.

On the other hand I've heard them talk to new buyers, and they are helpful, don't try to oversell them, and in general give pretty good advice.

nuxbag

Dec 15, 2018
    Was there any brass 9mm for less than $270 for 1,000 rounds?

SGAmmo had and may still have several brands of 9mm for $259 per 1000 with free shipping
    I saw something around that price maybe 240 can't remember if it was Brad's but it was definitely 115 g

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

nuxbag

Dec 15, 2018
    The show wasn't too bad. Ammo prices were decent for the new normal. Gun prices weren't that great. I saw 4 Ruger 10/22's for $450+. Nothing special about them. Most guns were overpriced by at least $75-$150 of models that I know of.
    Yeah I don't do the new normal. I still see them as what they are high

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Dec 9, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    The show wasn't too bad. Ammo prices were decent for the new normal. Gun prices weren't that great. I saw 4 Ruger 10/22's for $450+. Nothing special about them. Most guns were overpriced by at least $75-$150 of models that I know of.
    Thanks for the info but I decided to pass on the show because getting 1K rounds of 5.56 delivered Saturday pretty much took care of my shooting budget this close to the Christmas bills. I figured $479 with free shipping and a bottle of CLP was a pretty good price for the "new normal" of ammo prices these days. Besides, the Ravens game was at 1:00 and I wanted to see how much they could raise my blood pressure in the 4th quarter. They did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom