• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    Hello all! So I was granted a permit on the basis of my security clearance. Under the restrictions, it states it is only valid while I work for a specific government entity.
    My question is, if, god-forbid, something were to happen and I had a run-in with Law Enforcement, how do they verify, exactly, that I still work for that department?
    I have about 2 more days to request an "Informal Review", and after todays big SCOTUS win, Im wondering if its worth pursuing that avenue in attempts to get the restriction lifted. Or, if anyone has gone through the process for a similar restriction to get it taken off, how did you do it?

Thank you in advance!

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    I requested the informal review due to restrictions and I was successful. There is no downside IMO.

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    I argued that my work schedule was erratic and I did not know when I needed to be at work thus it was a burden for me to have to go home to get my gun then go to work. But now in light of SCOTUS, you should be unrestricted. Check MSI website for guidance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom