• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stonewall

Mar 16, 2022
    Deale
    Hello I'm very interested in a Yugo m59 I seen for sale how do I message someone on here

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Try sending a PM to the admins to ask. If a PM goes thhrough to them, you may have an answer. There may now be a minimum post count to access the PM system, similar to having a required post count before classified access. Other forums use this rule to keep scammers to a minimum. They may have added it when the forum software was changed over recently.

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    Click on the little letter icon up by your user name (at the top of the screen) and then click on “start a new conversation”

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    A newbie wanted to PM me and i tried to reach out to him but for some reason the PM icon does not show up on new members.
    Maybe they have to reach certain post counts.

I am not sure why but that is what i had noticed.

youngbuck

Jun 9, 2021
    Try sending a PM to the admins to ask. If a PM goes thhrough to them, you may have an answer. There may now be a minimum post count to access the PM system, similar to having a required post count before classified access. Other forums use this rule to keep scammers to a minimum. They may have added it when the forum software was changed over recently.
    I was able to PM people before as I bought stuff from classifieds, but I log in for the first time today after a while and I can no longer message people? Very strange. I rarely use this site besides for classifieds from time to time.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I was able to PM people before as I bought stuff from classifieds, but I log in for the first time today after a while and I can no longer message people? Very strange. I rarely use this site besides for classifieds from time to time.
    There is a feature in the classifieds where you can post a question directly on the ad. Does it allow you to do that?

youngbuck

Jun 9, 2021
    There is a feature in the classifieds where you can post a question directly on the ad. Does it allow you to do that?
    No, it doesn’t allow me to do that either. Very strange. I HIGHLY doubt they put me on a restriction because as I’ve mentioned, I’m rarely on this site. That’s why it’s weird. I’ve messaged people in the past, but all of a sudden I can’t respond to any classifieds or PMs

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    No, it doesn’t allow me to do that either. Very strange. I HIGHLY doubt they put me on a restriction because as I’ve mentioned, I’m rarely on this site. That’s why it’s weird. I’ve messaged people in the past, but all of a sudden I can’t respond to any classifieds or PMs
    Your post count is currently 3. I'd bet that you lost access when they updated the software and instituted the post limits for access to PMs and the classifieds. Solution: get to 50 non-throwaway posts or become a site supporter.

youngbuck

Jun 9, 2021
    Your post count is currently 3. I'd bet that you lost access when they updated the software and instituted the post limits for access to PMs and the classifieds. Solution: get to 50 non-throwaway posts or become a site supporter.
    Thanks for the response. I'd rater not ******** under threads. I'll just pay the $10

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom