• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Hi Group,

Maybe this is old news for most. But just in case, please keep for your records so you will not forget how the dirty rats voted come Nov 2014. This is a recap update from Delegate Michael Hough showing all three votes. You can see who jumped ship as well as who voted for it all three times. REMEMBER, These SOB's count on YOU forgetting who voted for what.

The election is 14 months away and this time, (as well as all of the times these bums did us dirty), you can bet they are very much hoping that you forget this issue and vote of theirs this time 14 months from now.

You can bet if the election was next week, 95% of them would have voted against this bill. But history has shown them that Marylanders do forget things like who voted for what. By the time the election rolls around Nov 2014 they may have you so worked up over another gas tax that you will have forgotten all about waiving good by to your constitutional rights they were very happy to take away from you.

So read this list, print this list, but most of all, REMEMBER this list and give us a new government in Nov 2014.

Attachments

• How did they vote on SB-281and Your right to carry to Keep for your records.pdf
      1.4 MB · Views: 120

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    anyone have a consolidated list of amendment votes?
    I'm trying to get the full scoop on my D28 reps. I had a great link that showed every proposal and the vote but I didn't save it and can't find the thread. Anyone have the link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom