• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndyP21502

Jan 20, 2023
    Cumberland
    Watched some of this hearing. Couple takeaways. While listening to Nadler, and the other Democrats, it occurred to me that's there's some things you'll never hear them talk about:
    - How many of these shootings are committed by illegal guns?
    - How many of the shooting deaths they mention occur in Democrat inner cities by violent criminals with illegal guns?
    - After the ATF makes these certain guns illegal, what demographic would then become criminals while being unaware of it?

So tough watching hearings. The left's anti-American agenda is so obvious.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    It's always maddening to me how legislators can outright state demonstrable false things in these hearings. They have zero respect for the intelligence of the people they serve. It's probably more maddening that the people they serve justify this assumption by not fact checking their lies.

We are not their audience, the f’ing morons that actually believe the lies that Dems tell are. It’s sad that people believe this crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    And the disruption continues... based on the open mic moments, it seems the Chair wants to reconvene, but Cicilline keeps egging on the disturbance by the audience members.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Hearing called to order at 12:20 PM
    And the disruption continues... based on the open mic moments, it seems the Chair wants to reconvene, but Cicilline keeps egging on the disturbance by the audience members.

Cicilline was the sponsor of the proposed AWB bill in 2019.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    I watched most of it on Guns& Gadgets.
    A lot of missed opportunities. A lot of grandstanding by both parties. The Dems witness was terrible (Wilcox). He answered for the ATF a lot. I missed the part where is was about gun violence.
    Definitely missed the whole point of bureaucratic agency overreach in the hearing. How ATF changed definitions and rewrote rules. Also, how the ATF became a political arm of the gun control lobby. Jordan touched on it, then backed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom