• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    New liberal anti-gun mantra, "You don't need a gun to defend yourself from another gun, a blunt object will do." :sad20:

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Must have had a mousegun. There have been numerous cases where the shooter with a 22 or 32 were beat to death after emptying their gun in the person. Defending your home/life can be pretty motivational.

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    There was a homicide at a home invasion in Millsboro, Delaware last week. Not that many on the eastern shore.

More than you think.

The Dover DE area had a rash of them around Christmas. Three or four within the span of as many weeks as I recall. At least one spilled over to the MD area somewhere near Millington or Sudlersville.

That, plus the general 2A stuff that heated up is what caused me to buy my first pistol. Bolt action rifles are not exactly good home defense weapons. And, I just wanted to stick my thumb in MOM's eye. Now I am hooked of course. :)

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Looks like Col. Mustard with the candle stick in the billiards room took care of one of them.
    That home owner had some Moxy!

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I lived around the corner from there before I moved to NC. We lived in Kings Mill Apartments.....about a year before we left, the management had hired armed security to patrol the apartments....they were off duty police and pretty decent. Nice guys, professional...and I imagine pretty expensive.

The management hired some other security service and they guys looked more dangerous than the people they were supposed to watch for. We moved shortly after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom