Holy Cow!!!! Just got the email. My MD concealed carry application was just approved!!! IN JUST 25 DAYS!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgrillchef

Oct 29, 2021
    Dallas, texas
    I don't understand how they are going thru these applications as I am going on five weeks and I have only been accepted when it seems most people are approved in that amount of time, What gives.

If you have something that is showing in your background, then additional investigation is going on. If you don’t, then ur lost in the system!

Notch347

Jun 23, 2022
    Silver Spring
    go to the app and click print app. you dont actually have to print it. then look in the top left corner
    OK so I didn’t know actually how to do that so I went into the application and I do indeed have a NICS number. It’s been since august 4th. Is that normal? Seems that others have gotten their approval only days after NICS

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    OK so I didn’t know actually how to do that so I went into the application and I do indeed have a NICS number. It’s been since august 4th. Is that normal? Seems that others have gotten their approval only days after NICS
    There were some with NICS on 8/3 today that were approved. Give it another day or two and you will be happy. Then again there were others with a 7/28 NICS that got approved today. It is disorganized organization at best. Check the other thread for more info and a handy dandy spreadsheet put out by Boondock Saint. He posts all the time and I see one is post #3003

Notch347

Jun 23, 2022
    Silver Spring
    There were some with NICS on 8/3 today that were approved. Give it another day or two and you will be happy. Then again there were others with a 7/28 NICS that got approved today. It is disorganized organization at best. Check the other thread for more info and a handy dandy spreadsheet put out by Boondock Saint. He posts all the time and I see one is post #3003
    Thanks for that. I'll check out the other thread. Hoping by weeks end I get the word.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Thanks for that. I'll check out the other thread. Hoping by weeks end I get the word.
    They are approved by accepted date not NICS date. Right now they are finishing up people accepted 7/18, and it seems like it takes a few days per accepted date (they have been working on 7/18 since friday). At the current speed, I would say they get to 7/29 accepted dates in three-four weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom