• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    We desperately want to believe that they are honorable and act in good faith.
    For my own good, I tried to maintain that illusion for many years. I'm finally forced to believe my own lyin' eyes...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Any uptick in gun crimes they will blame us, make no mistake about it. We are already being blamed in all the previous years.
    And look how ironic that is.

There was an uptick in crime every year after each of their previous misdirected, ineffective, 42,534,000 gun laws.

So, we should likewise blame them for each and every one of their failed gun laws.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    For my own good, I tried to maintain that illusion for many years. I'm finally forced to believe my own lyin' eyes...
    Don't do it! You will erupt into a spontaneously combusted fireball!

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    We have a 7-10 state problem right now. These tyrants need to be shouted down loudly, they are in the minority and they know it
    This. The situation now is the equivalent of segregation circa 1962-3. And will probably have to be dealt with the same way - with a Federal Firearms Rights Act that puts the "bad actor" states under limits. All firearm legislation passed by those states is presumed unconstitutional until proven otherwise.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Any uptick in gun crimes they will blame us, make no mistake about it. We are already being blamed in all the previous years.
    Dems can't lose. Violent crime continues to go up, its because of those guns on the street. Violent crime goes down, it's their equity policies working.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I realize they will lie about numbers and death from violence, it is their way. They will continue to let Baltimore City rot from the neck up and let the known criminals out on lesser charges all the while ignoring their dilemma of policies.

We all know their game plays.

holesonpaper

Mar 10, 2017
    Hazzard county
    So since Good and Substantial is officially dead.
    Can they disapprove you if you don’t a have a current or past relationship for past five years?
    Are they going to call all those references as well?
    Seems to be... A friend submitted their application two weeks ago (although with G&S) and the wife received a voicemail checking references today.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    And look how ironic that is.

There was an uptick in crime every year after each of their previous misdirected, ineffective, 42,534,000 gun laws.

So, we should likewise blame them for each and every one of their failed gun laws.

Yes. Yes we should!

The state controls the statistics. They know how many HQL's have been issued to date. They know how many CCW's have been issued to date. They'll most certainly know how many more of each are issued going forward.

They're the ones who make the arrests. They're likewise the ones who could cross reference the HQL and CCW data, should they so choose.

Go ahead Maryland. Tell us how many offenders are HQL and CCW holders. Then tell us how many are not.

Wanna make a wager on how this little exercise in truth would go? Go ahead Maryland. Allow us to step aside. Far be it from us to stand in the way, should you insist on embarrassing yourselves.

Bottom line? We weren't the problem yesterday. We aren't the problem today. We won't be the problem tomorrow.

And they damn well know it.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I wonder how many permit holders there will be at the end of the year and if the Legislature will be shocked by the number of people that have them.

I took my renewal class 2 Saturdays ago. They said that in Maryland there are about 25,000 permits. Virginia has about 800,000 and Pennsylvania 1.2 million.

What’s the amount that MD will have at the end of 2022?
    3% more?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Yes. Yes we should!

The state controls the statistics. They know how many HQL's have been issued to date. They know how many CCW's have been issued to date. They'll most certainly know how many more of each are issued going forward.

They're the ones who make the arrests. They're likewise the ones who could cross reference the HQL and CCW data, should they so choose.

Go ahead Maryland. Tell us how many offenders are HQL and CCW holders. Then tell us how many are not.

Wanna make a wager on how this little exercise in truth would go? Go ahead Maryland. Allow us to step aside. Far be it from us to stand in the way, should you insist on embarrassing yourselves.

Bottom line? We weren't the problem yesterday. We aren't the problem today. We won't be the problem tomorrow.

And they damn well know it.
    They have the stats, which are really easy to assemble in real time. But why would they deny it?

Odd how all the stats that seem to (rarely) support them are readily available, but those that might not help them either haven't been kept, are not assembled, aren't readily available, are out of date, or some other B.S. excuse. In this day and age, that's a total crock of sh*t. Who do they think they're kidding defrauding? They brazenly fake a legislative record to support baseless legislation.

Those public records and statistics belong to us, not them. It's time to pry them out of their lying hands.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I wonder how many permit holders there will be at the end of the year and if the Legislature will be shocked by the number of people that have them.

I took my renewal class 2 Saturdays ago. They said that in Maryland there are about 25,000 permits. Virginia has about 800,000 and Pennsylvania 1.2 million.

What’s the amount that MD will have at the end of 2022?

If Pennsylvania has 1.2 million concealed carriers then it is a wonder that they haven't kill all of the people in Pennsylvania by now. With about 13 million people in Pennsylvania they should have killed off their entire population in about 10 years if each concealed carrier killed just one person each year.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Retirement gift for Frosh. Suspect there are still legal battles coming. Just contributed another $100 to MSI earmarked for 2A legal casework.

So great to see your posting! Thanks for the support and I hope you’ve been well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom