• ...and so much more!
  • ICW2019

Mar 8, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Here’s what I expect….

Annapolis “Baltimore is considered a sensitive area.”

Everyone “you mean government buildings and schools in Baltimore city?”

Annapolis “No the entire city”
    Problem is NY just made every private owned business a felony to enter unless they post gun welcome signs.

Kilroys783

Oct 21, 2015
    Calvert County
    When will those Utah permits be recognized? :innocent0
    Just an educated guess, but I will go out on a limb and say that they wont be. Much like DC, there will be more restrictions put in place to make it harder to carry "everywhere" in Maryland. But at least now you can with no worries driving around.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    Are there companies that help and/or handle the application for me and my wife?
    Consider joining Maryland Shall Issue. They assist their members with the process.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    "suspend"?

"SUSPEND"?

To "suspend," by definition, means "temporarily."

Is he suspending it while waiting for an order from a higher authority than SCOTUS?

suspend​

verb

sus·pend | \ sə-ˈspend

suspended; suspending; suspends

Definition of suspend

transitive verb

1 : to debar temporarily especially from a privilege, office, or function suspend a student from school

2a : to cause to stop temporarily suspend bus service

b : to set aside or make temporarily inoperative suspend the rules

3: to defer to a later time on specified conditions suspend sentence

4: to hold in an undetermined or undecided state awaiting further information suspend judgment suspend disbelief
    Yeah I was going to mention that, words matter especially from politicians.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    1657035735385.png

Who are the state boys with Hog Man ?They look sad maybe a hug would cheer them up

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Note that this changes nothing for those who already have MD Wear and Carry permits.
    Correct... kind of... I won't have to use my business for G&S at renewal. And... don't think that "we" aren't ecstatic that the system will now work for everyone(not prohibited, of course) in Maryland. This has been a long time coming.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Congratulations on the win for this decades-long battle! It was one of the reasons we left Maryland five years ago, but not the only one. I'm very happy for everyone there, but we won't be going back. There are far too many other things we found objectionable in that state to even remotely consider returning. But this is huge for you folks! Enjoy the win!

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    wonder if they will accept a VA ccw, or make it easy for nonresidents to get carry permits?
    No. Nothing in the recent Supreme Court ruling affects reciprocity.

Maryland treats all applicants exactly the same, no matter what your Zip Code is. Nonresidents are required to meet all the same requirements - 16 hrs of training provided by a MSP approved Instructor (unless you are a veteran or graduate of a police or corrections academy), a Livescan fingerprint receipt from a MD provider, a photo, $75.00 and an application submitted online.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I already have mine, and it's going to make my upcoming renewal process a lot easier. That's not nothing.
    Yeah year after year sending bank info. and other BS infringing on my privacy. Should be streamlined for sure. My permits don't have either one of my businesses on them anymore and have not for a bit now.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I already have mine, and it's going to make my upcoming renewal process a lot easier. That's not nothing.
    I'm waiting on my renewal and wondering how long it will take them to process them now?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I love the fact that the MSP is monitoring these pages, is that weird or what. I am wondering how they feel from their side of the fence.?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I love the fact that the MSP is monitoring these pages, is that weird or what. I am wondering how they feel from their side of the fence.?
    Where are you seeing evidence of that?

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I don't think that the whole of MSP really care, the only ones that do are the political ones of a certain bent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom