• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    There is a difference between assembly and building...you can easily ASSEMBLE an AR for less is what it should say

Any one ever want to help or show pm me(hate watchn utube) Can make a day out of it and have some fun after...

Side note on break at work eating the last Ho Ho's at 711 in olney

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    If you were closer to my area, I could show you how. It seems more complicated than what it really is - I got walked thru the process by a master gunsmith, and it definitely took a lot of the mystery out of the process.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Unlike many people, I didn't care for my USP 45. Oversized and overpriced piece of metal and plastic, albeit a nicely finished piece of plastic as far as manufacturing is concerned. I'm well aware H&K is really proud of their products.

As a personal opinion, I've grown to dislike DA/Hammer handguns.

And another personal opinion, GLOCK is just for me. Plus it's a least expensive piece of plastic to boot.

So the moral of my useless post is, don't like it? Get rid of it. You can always buy another one.

Last edited:

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    After shooting my first usp 45 today (compact, if that matters) I say keep it. Very nice pistol. Only put a couple mags through it, but was very I impressed with how nice it felt, and how well I shot it. I still suck with a pistol, but that made me suck less.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Unlike many people, I didn't care for my USP 45. Oversized and overpriced piece of metal and plastic, albeit a nicely finished piece of plastic as far as manufacturing is concerned. I'm well aware H&K is really proud of their products.

As a personal opinion, I've grown to dislike double action semi autos.

And another personal opinion, GLOCK is just for me. Plus it's a least expensive piece of plastic to boot.

So the moral of my useless post is, don't like it? Get rid of it. You can always buy another one.

My glock did feel awesome after fondiling the usp the past three days. Is very large but its a combat .45 I think, I myself am 6'2 skinny thou and with my under armor off field gloves the gun feels absolutely fine.

And I didn't say sell ever I wanted to know value of it for trade only, if ever

Last edited:

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I can't speak for the police trade in's, but paying brand new over $1,000 out the door to have the crappiest out of the box trigger ever hit me like a wall after a few months of owning it. LOL :lol2:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I could be mistaken, but most of the LEO models normally came with the LEM (law enforcement model) trigger - which was a little cleaner than the standard civilian trigger.

I ordered mine with the Match trigger straight from HK, they did a few other subtle things at the Dahlgren facility before it got to me.

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    I have the USP 40 and 45. Not a big fan compared to some others. That said, still can't force myself to sell them.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    I think your mistaken a little. The Leo's are a constant double action now, but who is to say these LE trades aren't done up too without the constant pull but da/as instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom