• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Police trade ins. Talk me out of this..

These photos represent the general condition of the firearms for sale, a HiPoint/Beemiller 995 9mm Police Trade-In Carbine with Forward Grip and Three Magazines.

Note: Some examples may not come with a Sling.

The price is for 1 firearm.

As with many used trade-in firearms, these firearms may contain scratches and/or signs of wear. This is not always the case, but should not be unexpected.

Firearm Features

Model: 995 Carbine
    Caliber: 9mm
    Capacity: 10 Rounds
    Magazine: Comes with Three
    Barrel Length: 16.5"

912C6D35-0C2D-477D-B116-BD0C0583743C.png

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I have one in 9mm and another in 45. A lot of folks talk down on Hi Points, but I’ve never had a malfunction in mine and they have a lifetime warranty.

$250 is a heck of a deal. If I didn’t get a Rock 5.7 recently, I’d jump on it.

The Saint

Black Powder Nerd/Resident Junk Collector
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 10, 2021
    Baltimore County
    People who crap on Hi-Point are usually the same people who have never shot one; it;s simple as that. They simply work...buy it, it's a good deal and will run for a lifetime....and if it doesn't, they'll fix it so it does.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    People who crap on Hi-Point are usually the same people who have never shot one; it;s simple as that. They simply work...buy it, it's a good deal and will run for a lifetime....and if it doesn't, they'll fix it so it does.
    Sure, fun range toys (at least mine has been), but is it really the best choice for a department issued duty weapon to entrust your life and the life of your fellow officers with it?

“Simply”, in what scenario is deploying a 10 round 9mm carbine the best choice in an armed encounter?

Wheaton Hills Sportsman

Jan 27, 2012
    I bought a Hi Point that was a junker, missing sights, screws, and containing a part that was broken. The factory rebuilt it as good as new, so if the carbine is good to go its great and, if not, call them to get either the parts you need or to do any needed work. (Shipping is expensive).

In my opinion it is a fun gun, but it is not a good self defense gun, or even a good truck gun.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Talk you out of it? Why? You're an adult, make your own decisions.
    I question why any police dept would be using Hi Points

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Police trade-ins as in cops actually used these in the field??
    That’s what I asked (in post #3) and got immediately chastised for asking, accused of “crapping on them” and never shooting one (see post #4). Hi Point or not, I question any police organization that would deploy any 9mm PCC pretty much for any reason (HK MP5 aside).

The Saint

Black Powder Nerd/Resident Junk Collector
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 10, 2021
    Baltimore County
    That’s what I asked (in post #3) and got immediately chastised for asking, accused of “crapping on them” and never shooting one (see post #4). Hi Point or not, I question any police organization that would deploy any 9mm PCC pretty much for any reason (HK MP5 aside).

You sure are sensitive...I made a general blanket statement; was not talking about you at all LOL.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Memorial Day is coming up, I wonder if they’ll have any sales? They have a ton of LE trades on the website now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom