• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tenn870

Jun 14, 2010
    Western MD
    Hey guys and gals, I am looking for a nice trail in WV or PA where I can legally conceal carry, and to get back into hiking it has been too long. I am in good shape and am experienced in the outdoors so pretty much any trail would be fine but I would love to hear where you guys favorite spots are. Looking for something with views, overnight camping, able to have fires, and springs or creeks to get water from (yes I have the filtration). I will be going with some friends who I was in scouts with and am now in the military with so something for a weekend or maybe a longer trip. Let me know what you guys think of I am tired of the usual places and looking to find some new experiences!

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Monongehela National Forest outside Elkins on down to Dolly sods. Awesome trails and scenery.

Tons of places to camp, hike and whatever.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Last year we hiked from the top of Spruce Knob in WV about 6 miles in to a beautiful waterfall. We took a different path out that was about 5 miles. All kinds of different terrains and scenery. There were lots of folks camping and several fire pits along the way. It was a little longer than I'd like to do in a day again! I can figure out the trail names if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom