• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky
    Just Elk Neck but not on weekends. And at my Girlfriends house in Rising Sun. Would like to check our Alexanders down by Galena.

Ah, so your the one that has the snowflakes crying on the Rising Sun facebook page about gunfire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Good day everyone, I'm a resident of Delaware, border of MD (warwick, cecilton). I'm a proud gun owner of several guns, and decided to join to get some useful information on what's happening in MD.

Came across the forum while trying to find information on delmarva sportsman Association in Queen's Ann. Does anyone know if they are still open? Tried calling but phone # doesn't work. It's the closest outdoor range/club to me.
    Welcome. Hope y’all enjoy your stay.

Can’t help with your issue; sorry.

Variably1913

May 24, 2022
    Baltimore
    Good day everyone, I'm a resident of Delaware, border of MD (warwick, cecilton). I'm a proud gun owner of several guns, and decided to join to get some useful information on what's happening in MD.

Came across the forum while trying to find information on delmarva sportsman Association in Queen's Ann. Does anyone know if they are still open? Tried calling but phone # doesn't work. It's the closest outdoor range/club to me.

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom