• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    My guess is the OP is shackled and chained to his home. Were he not, I would think that any 21 year old with half a brain would find a white wall somewhere, McDs, Walmart, t!tty bar bathroom, anywhere, and take a selfie... sheesh...

Sharpster

Jul 22, 2010
    York, PA
    I took a picture at my desk at work. No white wall around whatsoever, a co-worker actually was standing behind me in the photo. I then took that photo and opened it in Microsoft paint, and traced around my person and painted the entire background white. Took 5 minutes and was accepted by MSP.

FakeID

Aug 5, 2022
    AACo Maryland
    Kind of wild it was so difficult.. you could always tape some toilet paper to a wall as a white background Just make sure its new/clean TP otherwise the pic will be shitty

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    My guess is the OP is shackled and chained to his home. Were he not, I would think that any 21 year old with half a brain would find a white wall somewhere, McDs, Walmart, t!tty bar bathroom, anywhere, and take a selfie... sheesh...
    That would explain a lot. Also possible that a father figure doesn't exist either.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    That would explain a lot. Also possible that a father figure doesn't exist either.

Ya think?
    IMG_3208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 1, 2022
    Maryland
    I've been placed on "Hold" twice all because my photos were rejected. The MSP Licensing Divison requires that "PHOTOGRAPHS MUST BE 2"X2" HEAD AND SHOULDER PASSPORT TYPE WITH A WHITE BACKGROUND, FULL FACE, NO HAT, NO DARK GLASSES." The only hurdle that I can't get through is the white background. In both of the photos that I submitted, they meet everything except the white background. I don't have a white wall at my current residence. What should I do?
    Maybe go to a family member or friends residence and take the picture. Or maybe a restaurant. Just a few ideas.

Abogado

Mar 17, 2022
    I've been placed on "Hold" twice all because my photos were rejected. The MSP Licensing Divison requires that "PHOTOGRAPHS MUST BE 2"X2" HEAD AND SHOULDER PASSPORT TYPE WITH A WHITE BACKGROUND, FULL FACE, NO HAT, NO DARK GLASSES." The only hurdle that I can't get through is the white background. In both of the photos that I submitted, they meet everything except the white background. I don't have a white wall at my current residence. What should I do?
    There is an editing function that will make the photo "square", then adjust to 2 x 2. If you edit to square by dragging the margins, it will get kicked back. Learned this from MSP, the young lady there was very helpful.

Hmiller613

Apr 8, 2021
    Just spend the $10 to have passport pics made at ur local CVS

Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    Go someplace pyblic with a white wall and have someone snap your photo with a phone. You can download and crop it on the msp portal.

cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    There is an editing function that will make the photo "square", then adjust to 2 x 2. If you edit to square by dragging the margins, it will get kicked back. Learned this from MSP, the young lady there was very helpful.
    I thankfully remembered that after realizing that I did that the first 2 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom