• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jay5687

Mar 12, 2015
    If anyone has gotten their permit after the change and is willing to share anything that they thought would not let them get their permit but did let us kno gives some guys some reassurance a lot of people are speaking about it and are saying that the questions don’t matter anymore as long as you can pass the background your good anyone want to chime in that has some
    Solid info please do so if you want to pm me and not post yours public that would be great too thanks

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    If anyone has gotten their permit after the change and is willing to share anything that they thought would not let them get their permit but did let us kno gives some guys some reassurance a lot of people are speaking about it and are saying that the questions don’t matter anymore as long as you can pass the background your good anyone want to chime in that has some
    Solid info please do so if you want to pm me and not post yours public that would be great too thanks
    https://www.mdshooters.com/threads/msp-denials.267065/#post-6717550

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/information/md-carry-permits#b

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Punctuation is your friend. Try again or look at one of the many HGP/Wear and Carry threads that are already here.

Sigwolf9

May 4, 2022
    Maryland
    So I received approval on the 3rd of August for my HGP. My application was accepted on July 13th. So only 21 days later I get approval. I already have a HQL and have purchased many “guns”.

However, when I go to my Dashboard to view my HGP status it says Approved but to the far right it says you have 10 days to request a informal review. This is quite confusing.

Sigwolf9

May 4, 2022
    Maryland
    So I received approval on the 3rd of August for my HGP. My application was accepted on July 13th. So only 21 days later I get approval. I already have a HQL and have purchased many “guns”.

However, when I go to my Dashboard to view my HGP status it says Approved but to the far right it says you have 10 days to request a informal review. This is quite confusing.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore

The informal review button is for anyone who is displeased with their decision.

If you object to being approved, ask for an informal review.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham

That is there if you get denied. So don't worry about it.
    You would be better off posting this in the main W&C threads linked above.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    What’s your actual question??

Jay5687

Mar 12, 2015

That’s because before the law change you would click your license to see what your restrictions were and you had 10 days to reqUest a review your good wait for your card and you can carry congrats!!

Jay5687

Mar 12, 2015
    What’s your actual question??
    I don’t have a question just trying to help others who may have though they wouldn’t get it for a specific reason and did to maybe ease someone else’s mind I’m very aware of the entire process myself just trying to help others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom