• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Just filled out the paperwork for one - now the wait begins although I don't expect it to seem as long as my last purchase (SR1911). It's the .22/.22mag model with adjustable rear sight. I don't know what brand of sights are on it but they are fiber optic; rear is green two dot and the front is red dot. I would have liked to have gotten the Ruger single six so my gp100 could have a little brother but it would have cost more than what I paid for the gp100 - go figure.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Mine (before the horrible boating accident) has the adjustable sites and is a great little gun for the money. My 9 year old can shoot with ease. I love the sites on it...

Leeann

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    Edgewater
    I wish mine had adjustable sights, but it's pretty darn accurate. The brat (aka Sam's daughter) is incredibly accurate with it, but then she hits everything she aims at...with whatever she's aiming :P

brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    I wish I had the adjustable sights if I had a RR that is. Seems like everyone that posted either has or wants the adjustable sights.

Last edited:

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    I have been thinking about getting one of these and this thread has me really wanting one now. Hey op if ya dont mind where are you getting yours from?

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    I am getting it from Bass Pro. It was the last one they had with adjustable sights though - unless more have came in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom