• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Take a phillips head screw driver and remove recoil pad. Take a flathead (very long) and remove buttstock. Place rear sling adapter on reciever between reciever and stock. Use BLUE Loctite on the screw securing the buttstock.

For the front adapter take channel locks or vise grips and place blue painters tape over jaws. Place jaws on magazine cap and unscrew. Place adapter between tube and cap. Careful with the spring and reassemble using tools to resecure magazine cap. Attach sling.

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    I wasn't clear enough. I have both slot adapters installed. That was easy. Configuring the sling has me a bit confounded. Thank you though Mopar92.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    The KZ adapter is primarily for attatching a single point sling with the larger clips. If you want a traditional QD mount Wal Mart has the screw in studs for about $10. Just drill a pilot hole in the traditional or any other location you like and screw in the stud using the white spacer or not.

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    I think I figured it out and I don't like it. I am going to buy a Specter gear sling. It feels just like my Blackhawk sling.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Okay for the record the adjusting part goes towards the front of the barrel. Then adjust sling so that the barrel (when slung) is about even with your mouth. This is so for long range shooting (yes it's possible with a shotgun albeit using slugs) you can place your nonfiring hand in the loop and tighten it to help support the firearm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom