• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    if the OP is not interested and you decide you want to get rid of your PPK/S, please let me know. Depending on the timing, I might be interested.

BigW - I was being too smart for my own good. I was trying to say in my previous post that I purchased one from free state gun range earlier today. Thanks for the stepping aside for me, but please feel free to buy it if he decides to sell.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    PPQ

I took my step father to the range over Easter weekend. I let him pick five guns out of my handgun collection to take with us. The entire way home he kept talking about the Walther PPQ and how much he liked it.

This week my mother called me and mentioned that "your step father wants to get one of those PPMS's you let him shoot, he wont stop talking about." :rolleyes: :lol2:

...it made me laugh. :D

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    I took my step father to the range over Easter weekend. I let him pick five guns out of my handgun collection to take with us. The entire way home he kept talking about the Walther PPQ and how much he liked it.

This week my mother called me and mentioned that "your step father wants to get one of those PPMS's you let him shoot, he wont stop talking about." :rolleyes: :lol2:

Good on you. My father in law had two daughters, I married one of them and a police officer (who likes guns a lot) married the other. The other SIL and I have become good friends over the years. We are constantly joking about making the other one take the FIL out to the range for the first time. To this point neither of us have done it.

BigW

Tactical Geek
    Mar 19, 2012
    Bowie, MD

That is awesome! I bet that's how my wife felt after I handled the PPQ for the first time.:D

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Yeah, he brought it up so many times that it was starting to get old. He also liked my SIG P225 and commented that the Kimber 1911 "seemed like a dated design". A fresh perspective sometimes can be eye opening and make you laugh.

As far as the PPQ, I can't recommend it enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom