• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Hiding it in the cat box? :shrug:

Makes a great hiding place for your HD firearm if you don't have a quick access safe yet. Or a cat.

Some litter, a few tootsie rolls partially melted in the microwave, you're in business. :thumbsup:
    Friggin brilliant,,,
    But I would expect no less from a CZ owner

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    7 hours and no +P jokes yet? You all are slipping
    There was a recent thread in which the OP was looking for overnight lodging recommendations in San Francisco. No one suggested the YMCA. We are slipping...or maybe we're preoccupied due to losing 16 hours in W&C classes?

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    I'll never forget the day I handed my teenage sons the cat and my credit card and sent them to the vet.

If you think cats are bad wait until they're incontinent and stop eating due to old age. The vet had the nerve to call me and tell me that they wanted to run tests before putting her down. I told them they're welcome to do what they want but I'm just paying for her to be put down.

Needless to say the tests weren't necessary.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Not meaning to disparage the whole crop of newbs... judging by some of the threads and posts of late, nothing surprises me.:rolleyes:

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Sh!t. My dog ate two of my grenades. I was going to ask what to do but I will just follow the lead here

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    I would be less concerned with the cat piss than the shower you gave them. Premium defensive ammo usually has sealed primers I believe but I would relegate them to the range.

Don’t lubricate them. Part of the process of proper function is friction with the chamber.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Oh and if your ammo still smells like cat piss, wipe down your firearm with Ballistol to match. I’m a Ballistol fan for what it’s worth for certain applications.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I call Ballistol "feet and ass" cuz that's what it smells like. :D

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Somehow the cat pee'd on a box of pricey self defense 9mm. I gave it a brief rinse and towel dried it, then used a blow dryer. There is minor discoloration of the copper primer and jacket, no detectable deformation. I plan to test some to make sure they feed and fire properly. Should I lubricate them, and if so, with what?
    Thanks
    Definitely lube the cats before their lead enema.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    It will be fine. Shine it up with some brasso or bar keepers friend. If you don't trust it, then buy a new box or two for carry. Not that I think it won't fire, it probably will. But no one wants to smell like cat piss.

Don't shoot the cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom