Hello, MD Shooters! New Home FFL in Silver Spring, MoCo, MD!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hello, everyone!

The Silver Spring Guild is a new home-based FFL in Silver Spring, MoCo, MD, that was started last March '22, and is now trying to expand and grow! Big thanks to texkev for all the help in providing info and setting everything up, also!

The Guild is available for FFL transfers with a $40 fee per item not incl the MSP fee (discounts on 3+ items transferred at once), for sales on both inventory and custom orders, and also for basic gunsmithing ops such as scope/red dot installs, lower assembly etc, but not for major gunsmithing like machining/making parts! The Guild is also a Certified Glock Basic Armorer, and can handle any service needed on all Glock models! Please contact for quotes on any gunsmithing work, thanks!

Firearms for sale will be listed here also, along with on the website, so if you don't see what you want, please contact and I'll see what can be done!

Hours are by appointment only, with email or DM through here the best way to contact thanks to the day job! But please feel free to call/leave a VM too, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Thanks again everyone, and please contact with any other questions you have!

Last edited:
    I’ll second that.
    Congrats and good luck !
    Thanks! And yes, the ATF IOI wanted approval from MoCo zoning first before he would even come out here for the interview, but MoCo granted it, approved the ATF filing also, and I have the emails with both MoCo zoning/ATF on them saved just in case!

I also don't have any HOA to deal with here, or any little town like Rockville or Garrett Park to get in the way either, because I know exactly how that is after growing up in GP, and didn't want to deal with that when I bought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom