• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stonewall

Mar 16, 2022
    Deale
    Now that you see how the site works, are you ready for the ride, or just looking for a rifle?
    I'll ride as long as your more specific on what that i plan to stick with this forum I don't plan on going anywhere if that's what you mean

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'll ride as long as your more specific on what that i plan to stick with this forum I don't plan on going anywhere if that's what you mean
    Looking at the response to your post, it seems that there's a lot of zooming off into various directions; that's what I mean by the "ride". Sometimes you gotta uckle up and hang on.

Not everyone enjoys the ride. Some folks find it rough going. That's pretty much what I meant.

Stonewall

Mar 16, 2022
    Deale
    Looking at the response to your post, it seems that there's a lot of zooming off into various directions; that's what I mean by the "ride". Sometimes you gotta uckle up and hang on.

Not everyone enjoys the ride. Some folks find it rough going. That's pretty much what I meant.
    Just exploring looking around is all seeing what is on here is all

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Every person I know that claimed they were Native American ended up being native from another country.

I have previously remarked that everyone I've met from North Carolina claims to be descended from a Cherokee Princess.

Nobody claims a Paiute Doxy.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    One of my stepdaughters looks just like Elizabeth Warren and her DNA comes back like Fauxcahantas, but I knew the kid's mother and grandfather; DNA tests can be way off. They can be way off both ways. The decentants of one of my grandmother's sisters are all misidentified as first cousins to me. Just about every other Ancestry.com genetic match is correctly identified.

ETA: maybe I should keep this in mind if I ever need an organ transplant LOL

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    One of my stepdaughters looks just like Elizabeth Warren and her DNA comes back like Fauxcahantas, but I knew the kid's mother and grandfather; DNA tests can be way off. They can be way off both ways. The decentants of one of my grandmother's sisters are all misidentified as first cousins to me. Just about every other Ancestry.com genetic match is correctly identified.
    My 1/2 sister showed up as “close family/first cousins”. My bio father showed up as Darth Vader.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    I have previously remarked that everyone I've met from North Carolina claims to be descended from a Cherokee Princess.

Nobody claims a Paiute Doxy.

Chief Winnemucca says BS as do I!
    sw.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom