• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    Hello all, I am active duty Military that got to MD about a year ago from VA. I’m originally from PA, lived in WA and FL as well so getting used to new gun laws in every state has been interesting and sometimes a let down lol. But either way, I’m happy to be in a shared interest group! Finding information about Gun stuff is a bit harder in this state so I’m glad this platform is available for knowledge and wisdom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello from Columbia, Maryland. :)

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Maybe I’ll take my time getting there..still trying to figure out why so many Maryland drivers can’t merge into traffic properly

Wait... this is from a native of PA, where half the drivers come to a complete stop at the bottom of every on ramp? :lol:

MD drivers do much better than PA drivers at merging... it's when the dreaded white fluffy flakes start falling that MD drivers begin to lose their minds in abject fear.

1/3 immediately slow to 45 and hit their flashers when they see a flake, 1/3 hit the gas to get home ASAP before it gets worse, and the other 1/3 just drive normally because they moved here from somewhere else ;).

BTW, welcome, and thanks for standing the watch.

MAANavy

Feb 3, 2023
    Severn
    Wait... this is from a native of PA, where half the drivers come to a complete stop at the bottom of every on ramp? :lol:

MD drivers do much better than PA drivers at merging... it's when the dreaded white fluffy flakes start falling that MD drivers begin to lose their minds in abject fear.

1/3 immediately slow to 45 and hit their flashers when they see a flake, 1/3 hit the gas to get home ASAP before it gets worse, and the other 1/3 just drive normally because they moved here from somewhere else ;).

BTW, welcome, and thanks for standing the watch.

Haha agreed the snow is scary! And i left home(pa) at 18 so most of my driving experience is from other states lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Welcome, also in Severn here. Dad was Navy, Brother was Navy, BiL was Marine then switched to Army for his commission. I'm retired AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom