• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Anyone who thinks they aren’t going to pass some version of SB1 this session is living in a dreamland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Can someone please point me toward the bill list for the ones I need to be most familiar with? HB824 I read but I know there were a few others including something to do with LEOSA.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Can someone please point me toward the bill list for the ones I need to be most familiar with? HB824 I read but I know there were a few others including something to do with LEOSA.
    I think MSI and 2A Maryland are doing well at tracking bills and positions. I've been referring to their sites.

Here's the link to the MSI bill tracker: https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/bill-tracker

Here's the link to the 2A Maryland bill tracker: https://2amaryland.org/legislative-information/bill-tracker/

Hope this helps.

jmcgonig

Jan 18, 2012
    Germantown, MD
    How do these farging assholes admit that this is unconstitutional and still vote for it?

WWNC & EBMD is the way

You heard them, they still think its up in the air and that they still might win... based on some of the rulings or lack there of I can see why they have hope. Supreme Court is going to have to lay down some smack, but I have no idea how long that will take. :(

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You heard them, they still think its up in the air and that they still might win... based on some of the rulings or lack there of I can see why they have hope. Supreme Court is going to have to lay down some smack, but I have no idea how long that will take. :(
    One thing I learned in the time I was very active in Annapolis is that few people there are really smart.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    One thing I learned in the time I was very active in Annapolis is that few people there are really smart.
    And what some lack in intelligence is not offset by good ethics. I don't know what's worse, being intelligent and unethical, or being ignorant and unethical. Either case is a potently bad mix, but it seems both cases abound in the legislature.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    How do these farging assholes admit that this is unconstitutional and still vote for it?

WWNC & EBMD is the way
    :thumbsup:

Not hiding, facepalming in disgust of angry mommies

IMG_20190226_142515452~2.jpg

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Unfortunately, I don't have the time today to watch the whole hearing. Any quick summary? I assume it was voted out. What were the amendments? What is the state of this sucker?

If I am reading HB842 correctly for the 3rd reader language, all they really amended in it was moving the renewal period from 3 years, to 2 years, and now back to 3 years as passed. Still change in the class instruction as well as doubling all fees.

Last edited:

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Not sure the sate of this sucker really is!
    But have 41 Unfavorable witness. out of 63 total. So....

AND Yes I sent 2 email to Vote NO on this sucker. One from Me and one from my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom