Has anybody seen Alliant Red Dot for sale?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

blazing lead

Nov 29, 2018
    Cecil county

Ballistic products shows one pounders in stock for $57.39 a lb OUCH. not a sale by any means but with that kind of price that might be why they still have some in stock.

guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    Looks scam site to me. My litmus test is that they have lrp in stock for .07 cpr.

Sent from my SM-A136U1 using Tapatalk

blazing lead

Nov 29, 2018
    Cecil county
    Yeah my thought is if known credible suppliers can't get it and these places that I never heard of have it for prices that aren't around the average going rate it seems sketchy. I will pay a little extra from a known credible supplier, wait, or try to work up an alternate load using something else.

blazing lead

Nov 29, 2018
    Cecil county
    The ammodepot ma shows a street address of ma but talks about creating jobs for people in Florida in the about us section of they're website. That's a hell of a work commute.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Here is a pretty good list of scam reloading sites I got from a member here(I'll remember his name in a minute)...

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    It's not just Red Dot. It's pretty much any Alliant powder that's out of stock.

Nothing is absolute. But when the heavy hitters in reloading supplies are out of stock and can't get product? And that's the case with Alliant product, and pretty much across the board? That's a real good indicator of likely scams, when it comes to the web based shops that nobody has heard of. Lack of credit card availability for payment pretty much seals the deal with that suspicion.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    It's not just Red Dot. It's pretty much any Alliant powder that's out of stock.

Nothing is absolute. But when the heavy hitters in reloading supplies are out of stock and can't get product? And that's the case with Alliant product, and pretty much across the board? That's a real good indicator of likely scams, when it comes to the web based shops that nobody has heard of. Lack of credit card availability for payment pretty much seals the deal with that suspicion.
    Definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom