• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Eat your hearts out, fellas. This one is mine! You guys at Duffy's are great! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Attachments

• cz75.jpg
      cz75.jpg
      141.4 KB · Views: 560

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Eat your hearts out, fellas. This one is mine! You guys at Duffy's are great! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Nice one!

I must admit, this place is dangerous. Spent 45 mins today shootin the breeze with Vince and I was ready to max out about 3 credit cards :lol2:

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    So can you do a SBR Skorpion in 9x18?

Generally speaking, no- it's 20" OAL. You, however, did not specify a caliber when I drew up your purchase order, right after your son shot the suppressed SMG vz. 61. So it's your choice- .32, .380, or 9x18.

We can also permanently affix a monocore suppressor to get to 29". The tube is removable for maintenance. We can also permanently attach a sleeve to reach 29" OAL, so you can mount and remover a suppressor (if you already own one) inside the tube.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Ok, the VP9 with trijicon sights is now miney all mine. That was the hardest decision between that one and the P30. Thank you all at Duffy's for answering my million and one questions about this and that.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    It was great dealing with Vince yesterday on my newest acquisition! The Ruger MKIII Target Stainless!!! Great price and great people at Duffy's!!!!:thumbsup:

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    Ok, the VP9 with trijicon sights is now miney all mine. That was the hardest decision between that one and the P30. Thank you all at Duffy's for answering my million and one questions about this and that.
    Damn. It. All. To. HELL. I've been trying to finish private sales in order to raise capital for it... Well played.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Damn. It. All. To. HELL. I've been trying to finish private sales in order to raise capital for it... Well played.

They still have the other VP9 with the regular luminous sights. I went in looking for a .22 Lite and ended up 9mm heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom