Handgun for the Wife - Please Make Sure I'm Not Missing Anything!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which one would you recommend (given the criteria) ?

• FNH: FNX-9

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • FNH: FNS-9

• IWI: Jericho (Magnum Research: Baby Deagle II)

Votes: 1 1.3%
    • CZ: P-01

Votes: 2 2.5%
    • CZ: 75 SP-01

Votes: 4 5.0%
    • HK: USP(C)

Votes: 6 7.5%
    • Ruger: SR9 (F or C)

Votes: 5 6.3%
    • S&W: M&P9 (F or C) w/Thumb Safety

Votes: 7 8.8%
    • Beretta: 92FS(C)

• Sig Sauer: P226

Votes: 12 15.0%
    • Sig Sauer: P229

Votes: 11 13.8%
    • Walther: P99

• Glock: 17

• Glock: 19

Votes: 19 23.8%
    • Springfield: XD (4")

• Springfield: XD(M) (4.5" or 3.8")

Votes: 5 6.3%
    • Walther: PPQM2

• Walther: PPX

• Bersa: ???

• Kahr: ???

• Other 9mm

• Total voters

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I voted for the Beretta 92 because I like the way it looks and functions. I would shop with her, preferably at a range where they will let you try before you buy (live fire), and get her the one that she likes

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    I voted for the Beretta 92 because I like the way it looks and functions.

The 84 is very similar in a way - particularly in the aesthetics. The somewhat smaller caliber impacts the engineering some. But it might be a good compromise option if the 92 is too big for comfort. (It was my first purchase, and I despised it.)

MonkeyPunch

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Yes, typically while moving forward or holding in place. Then separating your arms and one-handing the revolver (pointed in a safe direction) while sweeping the light with the other hand to clear an area. No wrist strength involved really, just a bit of forearm strength on the weak arm.

S&W is where it's at for this application (women) as far as I'm concerned. My wife is small, weak, and has no trouble with the DA trigger on any of my S&W revolvers. Ruger is a somewhat distant second, since Ruger's DA triggers tend to be less than ideal for most women. Colt abandoned the market a long time ago. Taurus has horrible triggers and shoddy quality control. Stay away from Chiappa for a revolver intended to protect her/your life. I own one. It's strictly toy-grade for the range and nothing more.

Will do - I'll look into S&W revolvers and possibly the Rugers. I'll go over it with her and see what she has to say. As for the strip-type loaders, I actually saw something different (although I have been unable to locate an image). Essentially it's a thin plastic ring that holds the rounds by their rims and is inserted into the cylinder with rounds; the obvious downside is that the rounds are not fully seated in the cylinder which can cause FTFs depending on the gap between the rear of the cylinder and the frame. Considering I haven't been able to find any information on it, maybe it was just a novelty item that everyone figured out was garbage.

Boom Boom said:
    As far as 5 rounds, 6 rounds, 8 rounds, multiple magazines, or whatever, there's no single answer. It boils down to whatever is most comfortable for her. An important factor is how routinely she plans to clean the handgun. Semi-autos can be less forgiving than revolvers regarding buildup of crud, to a point. Then there's clearing jams with semi-autos and if she has enough arm and upper body strength to rack the slide to do it. Typically with (quality) revolvers, you just pull the trigger again if one round fails to fire. Then there's the issue of maintaining familiarity with the handgun as months and years pass by. Revolvers are simple. Semi-autos range from somewhat simple to complex, depending on features/issues like thumb safeties, grip safeties, one in the chamber, none in the chamber, whether or not magazine is fully seated, cocked and unlocked, cocked and locked, uncocked and locked, and so on.

Very true. For the short-term, it would be cleaned once every month (and after every range trip); when our kids are older we'll be taking them to the range for family time, so I expect it to get a bit more attention. She did initially have problems racking slides, but she hasn't had a problem since she was taught the "push method" (holding the slide steady and pushing forward on the frame). As for the benefits of a revolver over a semi-auto, I fully agree - we originally looked into revolvers for her for those very reasons. Unfortunately the more comfortable she got with my 92A1, the more she wanted a semi-auto. I think she was particularly impacted by that story of the mom who fought-off that druggy who broke into the family home and chased her and her kids through a couple of doors into the attic, where she shot him 5 times center-mass with .38+p and he still walked away. Now I've explained that this isn't typical, but those kind of stories can still make an impression. As always, thanks for the help!

My wife just went through buying her own handgun early this year. We borrowed and rented many semi autos. She tried full size and compacts, The ones she liked best were CZ75BD/CZ75 P01and Sig P226/P229. In the end she went with a P229 in 40. She likes the .40 for personal defence and is going to try her second match with my 1911.

I've heard good things about both the CZs and the Sigs; if I had gone with a Beretta 96 instead of a 92 we would probably be looking at them in .40 too! Unfortunately I had to discount the CZ75B (and BD) because it doesn't have the rail - so I included the P01 and the SP-01. Thanks for the suggestions!

I voted for the Beretta 92. It is a proven workhorse. If she does not like that, my second choice from your list is the Ruger SR9.

Thanks for the help! I love the Beretta as well (if she got it, I would probably borrow it :D) but looking into it I thought the dimensions were a bit large for what you're getting in the capacity department. Any idea on if the compacts are INOX only or if they come blued? And another vote for the SR9. Thanks for the suggestions!

One thing to consider is - Steel vs. Polymer
    Take your wife to the range as suggested and first focus on All Steel vs Polymer guns.
    Is the extra weight uncomfortable or is desirable for recoil control?

That will help take care of half the list.

XD, Glock, FHN vs. IWI, Sig, CZ, Beretta

Also... See if slide operation is easier on some vs others. My wife can not work the slide on some models.

Good Luck,

Chris

Hey Chris - you make a good point. I'm trying to include both polymer and steel/aluminum framed handguns in this list for the very reasons you've mentioned. She has no problem with the extra weight as she has decent upper-body strength and we don't plan on any excursions, plus she likes the idea of the added recoil control. At the same time, I didn't want to discount polymer because eventually we'll be getting some chest plates and I don't want her carrying around unneeded ounces. I'm sure that it will play a factor once she starts the live-fire portion of her selection. As for racking the slide, she did have trouble with some models until she learned the "push method" (holds the slide firmly and pushes forward on the frame); we'll definitely keep an eye out for it when she's trying them out! Thank you!

I bought my wife a Glock 19 and she loved prior to that she had never fired a gun of any sort and wasnt intrested in them. So i bought her a Glock 19 and it was so user freindly that she was able to fire it properly on her first try and hit center mass at 30 yards and after showing her 1 time how to clean it she is now able to clean with no help from me.

I'm hoping that she'll give the Glock another chance when she gets a chance to shoot it, which is why I've included it on the list despite her initial dislike (ergos primarily). For Glock cleaning, I know it's supposed to run (primarily) dry, with the exception of maybe some grease/lube on the slide rails - is this the case? Thanks for the info!

New model Sig 229/226 in 9mm is an excellent choice. They are extremely smooth, dependable, ready to operate, and easy to maintain. The new grips are fantastic.

Do you happen to know what model year the new grips are included on? And are they adjustable backstraps or side-panels? Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea!

My wife is a big fan of the Beretta PX4 Storm (F model). Fits her hand well, controls are easy for her to reach, racking is comfortable and it's been a no-fail on the range with about 500 rds through it at this point.

I was seriously considering the PX4 because I felt that the 92FS(C) would probably fit me more so than my wife, unfortunately I kind of got PX4-shy when I found out that MSP dropped them in favor of Glocks. Any idea on if Beretta has fixed the magazine base-plate problems? Thanks for the suggestion - I'll definitely include the PX4 if Beretta has worked the kinks out!

Consider the SIG P228

I did consider the P228 (M11) but unfortunately it did not have a rail; considering the similarity with the 226 and 229, I figured that these two choices fit her needs better. Thank you for your suggestion though!

Although I have an XD for sale, I voted for the Sig 229. The Bretta Storm is a nice one as well. Needs to be her choice. She needs to find one that fits her and is not like lugging around a big rock.

I did look into the PX4, unfortunately I'm a bit PX4-shy after the MSP dropped it in favor of the Glock; I'll definitely reconsider if Beretta has fixed the magazine base-plate issues though. Thanks for the suggestion on the 229! I wholly agree on the weight consideration; thankfully she's got good upper-body strength from carrying around a squirming toddler and a baby, so it's not a make-or-break factor for her.

my wife chose a p95, not the smallest thing out there, but rock solid

Thanks I didn't know that Ruger made the p95 (not on their drop-down menu for centerfire pistols); I'll add it to the list!

My girlfriend wants me to take her shooting but im a little nervous about it. I pulled out a few guns and the only one she could rack the slide on was a Walther P22. Glock 9mm=almost. FNX .45=not even close. Like the OP, I too want to find her a firearm she'd be happy with. So many choices out there. Good luck to you OP.:thumbsup:

Thanks! My wife also had problems racking the slide on the Glock, but after learning the "push method" (hold the slide firmly and push forward on the frame) she hasn't had any issues. Thanks to Engage for the awesome tip! Good luck to you too on your search, my friend! :thumbsup:

I voted for the SIG P229 - the first handgun that really worked for me. I've got smallish hands/fingers for a guy my size (6' 4") and the Berettas, etc., never grasped well. Even the Ruger P95 was a stretch.

That said, I'd recommend adding two alternatives into your mix - the Browning Hi-Power and the RIA/Citadel 1911 in 9mm. They might take some gunsmith tuning to get just right, but they are well worth the investment. I'd suspect you can find them with rails also - mine don't.

Thank you for your vote! She really liked the Sig (and the HK) when she had a chance to pick up a few semi-autos at Engage, and it was also comfortable for me despite my large mitts - definitely a contender! I'll jot down that info on the P95 (as mdram suggested it); if I can't find one she can hold, I may have to pass on it then, as she has small/medium hands.

Unfortunately I had to discount the Hi-Power and the 1911s from the criteria. The Browning Hi-Powers don't have a rail (would have to get a rail attachment from C&S or something) which is one of her must-have features as we have small kids. I did initially look into the RIA Compact Tactical 9mm (w/rail), but it only comes in single-stack with a capacity of 8 rounds. The full-size doesn't really fair better with 9 rounds. When we go to the range, I'll be trying out the 1911s in .45 so I'll let her take a crack at that. Still, if we have to go with that capacity for a semi-auto, I would prefer it to be a larger caliber than 9mm. Thank you for the suggestions though - I will ensure that she at least fires the 1911 prior to her purchase decision! :thumbsup:

MonkeyPunch

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I recommend you narrow the field down to a handful of choices based upon what is available at your local dealer. THEN do the touchy feely thing. THen try to get on the range with her favorites THEN make a final decision. Of the list you have here's my thoughts.

Thanks for your votes! I'll look into what you mentioned about the XDs. Due to our location, we have access to pretty much everything on the list (with a few exceptions - ie, thumb-safety version) and we're happy to travel to non-local IPs that may have something in-stock. We already had a chance to sit down at Engage and let her touch a few guns (USP-C, SIG 226, and Glock 19) as well as some revolvers and CZs previously, which helped us come up with this list. I really just want to get some idea of what's out there that fits what she wants, and then start eliminating them based upon her actually handling the firearm; it would also make it easier to figure out who has what when I can call up and ask, "is xyz in stock?" than "list everything you have that fits abc criteria". We both agree with you that she will handle and test-fire every gun on the list prior to making a final decision!

Personally, I'm a huge Jericho fanboy. Having said that, the sucker is heavy. I own a full-size, all steel model. Mine was made in 1989 and still shoots and operates excellently. I'm by no means a proficient pistol marksman, but I can shoot my Jericho just about as good as my Glock 34, despite the Glock having the advantage of a larger sight radius. I've yet to have any issues with the Jericho, despite the age of it.

Accessories are available online from Israeli sites and even Amazon.
    The mags from Magnum Research are OEM and work the best, but they are pricey for what they are.
    IWI's customer service is very friendly and helpful.

As echoed by many others here, have her try out as much as she can. You're going to get every answer under the sun here, lol.

Thanks for the heads-up about the steel Jerichos - I'll look into their base/loaded weight and take it into account when she's handling other firearms; have you had an opportunity to handle their polymer versions? What about the ergos? The Jericho is one of the few guns on the list that I haven't been able to dig up a local retailer who carries it in-stock.

Have to say, good intentions but not so much on the execution. You don't really provide enough info to get what you want from us...informed opinions to help make a decision...

If it was my wife (it ain't), I'd look at a 38 revolver and single action shooting. Or I'd recommend a Browning BDA or even Beretta 84(FS) or otherwise, in 380. Both promote better, more confident, shooting by most women for a wide range of situations. If you're stuck on 9 mm ( which I love btw), then maybe the SIG P250C in 9 mm or even a Browning BDA MIGHT BE ADDED TO YOUR LIST. I think if she shoots one of those two 380s, (aka9mm short), you'll NEVER get her to a 9mm. You did say she'd also have an AR, so she won't lack for overall firepower.

Cheers

Unfortunately my wife hasn't had an extensive history with firearms, so she could only give me minimal guidelines on what she requires (must have) for her firearm. The result is that I've had to draw up a rather large list based on current model offerings by different recognizable brands - which excludes things because I'm not an expert myself (which is why I asked for help on MDS :D). Ultimately she'll be making her decision after handling and firing each gun on the list. Things like metal v. polymer, hammer v. striker, sight-type differences, and etc will really come in after she has a chance to handle each firearm. I know this is pretty open-ended, which is why I'm asking for suggestions/information to tailor my list as opposed to suggestions on what she should pick.

I've been talking with Boom Boom earlier on in the thread and he recommended a couple of revolvers that may fit her needs; overall she is pretty set on a semi-auto due to our needs, gun maintenance schedule, and capacity. Unfortunately a Brownings didn't seem to have a rail (required machining or an add-on) and the 84FS is not a current production line (and lacks a rail). While both look to do well with .380 (because small .380 frames make for less-pleasant shooting), she's set on 9mm (as my 92A1 is 9mm). Thank you for the suggestions!

A +1 here on a Beretta 84, if the .380 ACP is an option.

Unfortunately she's sticking to 9mm. Thanks though!

Thus far, it looks like the Sig P229 is leading the race. I would like to add that might be handy for your wife is that pistol will accept a LaserMax guide rod laser. That is high on my desire list for my Sig, I'm sure it would help if I ever had to use the weapon in a defense situation. I'm not sure I'm skilled enough yet to depend on the night sight for target acquisition during a high stress situation. I realize it's an expensive add on. Just some more 2-cents for thought.

https://www.lasermax.com/ProductDetails/tabid/127/ProductID/307/Default.aspx

Thanks, if the P229 wins, we'll definitely be getting one of those down the line!

IMO, one of the most important factors mentioned. When my wife went from a revolver to her first pistol, there were quite a few otherwise comfortable, good choices eliminated because she couldn't work the slide.

My wife initially had problems with racking some slides, but she hasn't since moving to the "push method" (holding the slide firmly while pushing forward on the frame). It was a serious concern for us until the great people at Engage enlightened us - thank you for ensuring we were aware of this factor!

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    I have a Sig P229 enhanced elite. Herself has a HK P30. Both 9mm.

She shoots both with equal ease. She racks the slide of each, equally well.

The HK P30 has the most modular / adjustable grip panels of any pistol out there. This is why she liked the HK, for the grip.

In the end, I think you will find a few things: 1) the HK grip is so modular, you are guaranteed to find a combination she likes; 2) the short release trigger option on the Sig is significantly better than the HK trigger; 3) the takedown on the Sig is easier; and 4) the slight extra weight and balance on the Sig compared to the poly frame HK creates an ever so slight edge to the Sig on recoil management.

Honestly, she would not go wrong with either.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I voted for the Beretta 92 because I like the way it looks and functions. I would shop with her, preferably at a range where they will let you try before you buy (live fire), and get her the one that she likes

Will do :thumbsup:

The 84 is very similar in a way - particularly in the aesthetics. The somewhat smaller caliber impacts the engineering some. But it might be a good compromise option if the 92 is too big for comfort. (It was my first purchase, and I despised it.)

While the 84 is definitely stylish, we're focus primarily on 9mm; I talked to her and she said that she would prefer a firearm currently in production. Thanks for the info though - I'll definitely remember the 84 when I get a chance to look into .380!

P95 is not made anymore, as of a month ago. But there are still new ones in stock. Cant beat the price at @ 350

I talked to the wifey and she said she would prefer a firearm currently in production; I'll keep it on the list so we can try one out if we see it in-stock (and that's definitely an attractive price). Thanks!

I have a Sig P229 enhanced elite. Herself has a HK P30. Both 9mm.

She shoots both with equal ease. She racks the slide of each, equally well.

The HK P30 has the most modular / adjustable grip panels of any pistol out there. This is why she liked the HK, for the grip.

In the end, I think you will find a few things: 1) the HK grip is so modular, you are guaranteed to find a combination she likes; 2) the short release trigger option on the Sig is significantly better than the HK trigger; 3) the takedown on the Sig is easier; and 4) the slight extra weight and balance on the Sig compared to the poly frame HK creates an ever so slight edge to the Sig on recoil management.

Honestly, she would not go wrong with either.

I've made note to include the HK P30 in our list - specifically the P30S (safety). I didn't realize that the P30 was so modular in its grip configurations; it's great news! Hopefully I can find a place that will let her compare them side-by-side. Thanks for your input!

between a sig and the P30 I'd go with the P30

That said, The USP compact is in my opinion a nicer gun.

I don't know what she'll end up with, but I wouldn't mind borrowing a USP(C) if that's what she chooses :innocent0 Then again, I'll probably borrow whatever she gets anyways :D

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Thanks for the heads-up about the steel Jerichos - I'll look into their base/loaded weight and take it into account when she's handling other firearms; have you had an opportunity to handle their polymer versions? What about the ergos? The Jericho is one of the few guns on the list that I haven't been able to dig up a local retailer who carries it in-stock.
    No problem!
    I haven't even seen a polymer model in person yet. I know a few members here have them though. They aren't much lighter on paper than the steel versions. Fully loaded steel weighs 2.8 lbs and poly comes in at 2.4.

As for ergonomics, I love mine. They have a palm swell that's similar to that of a Glock. The grip angle is steeper though feels natural to me. I have average sized hands.

Rhino

Dec 6, 2008
    Mount Airy
    My wife loves her HK P-30, she is a southpaw and the ambi controls work great for her. I think it shoots better than everything else I have with the exception of my Sig 239 (although a single stack and .40, I can shoot it like no other, can't explain why, it just works for me period!).

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    The P-30 is a nice gun, no bones about it. But the USP compact is just much nicer in my opinion. It's just about the perfect size, where the P30 is a little big and unlikely to be concealable, and as a right handed user, the ambi controls on the P30 just kind of bother me- I'd rather just have the USP, it just feels RIGHT to me.

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    Nice job, everyone! Absent the concern about the pit rail and maximizing the on-board round count, I'd have recommended the P239 as well.

Kudos to the OP for being open to suggestions and gathering opinions to best advise his wife's ultimate selection!

Jambone

Sep 15, 2013
    Southern Maryland
    Do you happen to know what model year the new grips are included on? And are they adjustable backstraps or side-panels? Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea!

The newer style One-Piece Ergo Grips are available on the more recent versions of the Sigs. The older Sigs can be retrofitted to the newer grips. I have several friends that have been shoot Sigs for years and I let them shoot the new pistol, they love the new grips. I think your wife would love them. I think I have medium sized hands and the gun feels great in my hands. They also make a short trigger kit that could make the gun even more comfortable for your wife.

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    I let the wife pick out what she wanted, and she wound up taking a Sig P250 compact home. High capacity 9mm with the option of other chamberings. DA only action, since this a primarily a home defense firearm. No external safeties to worry about in high stress situation. Sig quality, Sig dependability. For her shooting enjoyment a Glock model 34/35 is in the works.

Ranger Tom

Jan 28, 2013
    Woodsboro MD
    You're talking about wresting the revolver on the wrist of her weak hand, as it holds the flashlight, correct? Would that take more wrist-strength than an isosceles stance?

Besides S&W and possibly Colt, are there any other revolver brands that you would suggest? I looked briefly into Chiappa but heard they have unsuitable triggers for quick followup shots (and a Mateba isn't in our price range).

When you mention the "strip-type loaders" are you referring to those round bands that hold the rounds and are then placed, as a whole unit, into the cylinder? I've heard rumors (which I hope you'll set me straight on), that they can be finicky (get stuck/broken easily/etc) and that most people prefer speedloaders - any truth?

As for the "how much do you'll need", it's not really an argument I want to go down - it falls into a "why not .40/.45/etc" quagmire that I think a lot of people are going to jump in on and will detract from the thread. Ammunition choice aside, my wife wants the higher capacity because if she needs to use her side-arm, it means that I'm dead/incapacitated and she's out of rounds/unable to reload her AR15. As the last-line of defense between whomever and our children, she wants the extra capacity and I'm not going to argue with her. 8 Rounds of .357 or 38 special +p is worth considering so I'm going to do some research and hopefully get her to try it out; but she has told me point-blank that she isn't comfortable with only 6 rounds.

Thank you for the help and information! This is really expanding what I know about revolvers (beyond a Colt SAA)!

Ruger, and make the selection her decision not yours.
    Last spring the wife was wanting her own handgun, I took her to the shop that I usually purchase from and at the time they had a number of pistols and revolvers. She handled seven or eight handguns and asked a number of questions about each and decided on a short barreled revolver due to simplicity of operation. She went with a Ruger LCR .38+P over a S&W 442 because it fit her hand. I was concerned about recoil from the light weight but she handles the little piece very well.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    I'm hoping that she'll give the Glock another chance when she gets a chance to shoot it, which is why I've included it on the list despite her initial dislike (ergos primarily). For Glock cleaning, I know it's supposed to run (primarily) dry, with the exception of maybe some grease/lube on the slide rails - is this the case? Thanks for the info!

Both my mother (yes my mother) and my sister carry the G19. I was worried initially when they decided to carry because I knew the whole cleaning thing would be hard to drill into them. However, with the glock I have found (I use the 17) that a dab of lube will do ya just fine. I use a boresnake with a little CLP and run it through the barrel and it cleans up just fine. The rest of the gun, I use CLP on a q-tip on the rails.

For them, both loved the ease of cleaning. If your wife has an AR-15 then she shouldn't have a problem with the others. My mother used to carry a PK380 but she always hated cleaning it so she went glock!

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    i was actually thinking of the S&W 8 round 357 revolver, or a Ruger SR1911, my wife loves her SR1911 and it's her prefered pistol.

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    i was actually thinking of the S&W 8 round 357 revolver, or a Ruger SR1911, my wife loves her SR1911 and it's her prefered pistol.

Then again in full disclosure my wife is 6'-1" and is very confident shooting, I would reccomend getting something with the ability for an attachable light.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    "I'm hoping that she'll give the Glock another chance when she gets a chance to shoot it, which is why I've included it on the list despite her initial dislike (ergos primarily). For Glock cleaning, I know it's supposed to run (primarily) dry, with the exception of maybe some grease/lube on the slide rails - is this the case? Thanks for the info!"

I hoped the same, that my wife would give a glock a chance, but after shooting my Glock 19 and 23 and then handling and shooting a S&W M&P 9mm....she loved the M&P and especially appreciated the ability to easily reduce the size of the handgrips simply by removing the inserts. The M&P is a really nice firearm, in my opinion and it was a good choice for my wife as she points and shoots it very well and loves shooting it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom