• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • makijo

May 31, 2013
    Catonsville
    This not the Chicago guy course, this is their course with their instructor..$350 with LiveScan. Classroom on the 5th and range on the 12th.

makijo

May 31, 2013
    Catonsville
    So classroom work on Saturday was your basic 4 pillars of gun ownership, how to load and unload a magazine, 3 shoot/no shoot scenarios, discussion regarding upcoming laws going into effect (SB1/HB824), 45 minutes of USCCA guy (sign up now and get this cool plastic ammo can with a rubber gun in it), and generic recommendation about holsters and a few these guys make good ones others are crap.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Did they discuss the difference between single action and double action revolvers and semiauto’s?

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    So classroom work on Saturday was your basic 4 pillars of gun ownership, how to load and unload a magazine, 3 shoot/no shoot scenarios, discussion regarding upcoming laws going into effect (SB1/HB824), 45 minutes of USCCA guy (sign up now and get this cool plastic ammo can with a rubber gun in it), and generic recommendation about holsters and a few these guys make good ones others are crap.
    Sure doesn't seem like much......... but I wasn't there.

TD

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Sure doesn't seem like much......... but I wasn't there.

TD
    I don't think you needed to be there to know it wasn't much

It's been argued here before. There's a market for bare bones bottom dollar. There's a market for better classes for higher prices. Guntry seems to want good class money for bare bones. I'd be pissed if I paid for a USCCA guy to whore themselves to me

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    I don't think you needed to be there to know it wasn't much

It's been argued here before. There's a market for bare bones bottom dollar. There's a market for better classes for higher prices. Guntry seems to want good class money for bare bones. I'd be pissed if I paid for a USCCA guy to whore themselves to me
    My class had a USCCA guy hyping his stuff. It counted for the 16 hours and I ignored him mostly. I might have watched football on my tablet during the spiel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom