• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Ordered my ticket this morning and sent the link to a couple of coworkers. If it's ok with Delegate Dwyer, I may have the MSI wristbands for sale there.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

tm12

Dec 22, 2012
    For others who may be interested, this will be a family friendly event. I just talked to Louisa and they are adding an option to purchase kid-priced tickets through the fundraiser website. It looks like the venue has a playground. We're planning on taking our kids. They go to the range with us and will grow up knowing their rights (even if their classmates in do not).

Last edited:

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    If I'm not mistaken this bbq is a fundraiser for Delegate Dwyer. Didn't he kind of shaft us in the process of SB281 by voting NO on everything? Even amendments that would have softened the blow. We knew we were in an uphill battle and amendments would soften the blow while we battled this out in court.

He wanted nothing to do with SB281 spoke against it and was not willing to compromise on a law that was unconstitutional. -is what I believe his logic was

davek

Feb 4, 2013
    I'm in. Every time I was in Annapolis, he was there fighting against sb281/hb294. He's a no bs guy who'll tell you what you don't want to hear. Straight shooter, no bs. I'm definitely in. I ain't about to let this slide without a fight. I'm f&$)(;ing fed up with being MoM's ATM, for his social programs and now THIS!!!! No way. You either put up or shut up.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    I sent an email to Delegate Dwyer to ask if selling the wristbands there would be alright, but I've not received a reply yet. I don't wish to show him any disrespect, or dilute his fundraising efforts with ours, so if I don't hear back, I won't bring them and we'll all just meet up another time soon. Slightly on topic, the Riveria Beach VFD Gun Bash is going to be in July.

MH

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I sent an email to Delegate Dwyer to ask if selling the wristbands there would be alright, but I've not received a reply yet. I don't wish to show him any disrespect, or dilute his fundraising efforts with ours, so if I don't hear back, I won't bring them and we'll all just meet up another time soon. Slightly on topic, the Riveria Beach VFD Gun Bash is going to be in July.

MH

Hey, did you see I am giving you one of my AK raffle tickets since you missed DD's karma drawing?

Question: is it a custom to do a karma for the 1000th post around here? I probably did it in record time, but it was a busy couple of months :D. I am really close now.

*** Capturing the media and schools results in capturing the minds of the public ***

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

MH

Well you could bring them anyway a leave in car if not OK.

Just a thought.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Hey, did you see I am giving you one of my AK raffle tickets since you missed DD's karma drawing?

Question: is it a custom to do a karma for the 1000th post around here? I probably did it in record time, but it was a busy couple of months :D. I am really close now.

*** Capturing the media and schools results in capturing the minds of the public ***

I did just see that, thank you very much. I guess I came in a little late to that party. I just jumped to the end, didn't read the last few posts of that thread. :o

I'll tell you what, if I win the AK, either with the ticket you offered me, or with one of my two, I'll sell it, (while we still can), and give the proceeds to ANY organization or charity of your choice.

MH

Mr H

Banana'd

That's nice of you!!

As for karma... I think I'm safe in saying that it's whatever you choose to do, and your rules are house rules for the duration (I know I've done some humdingers)!! All karma is good karma.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

MH

He might have to run that past campaign and ethics counsel before agreeing, and who's going to pay for that? Campaign finance laws are, in part, a trap set to trip, ostracize, and defeat the unwary opponent. I'm sure his opponents would love to catch him with any violation if they can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom